jealous suna? whaaaa???

y/n pov

it was about 1 week later and they decided to extend the training camp and make it one week longer and that meant you guys had to leave in one week, sadly that day for you guys to leave was today.

you were at the school ready to board the bus, you wanted to sit next to osamu but he wasn't letting anyone sit next to him. ouch you thought.

you sat next to suna and cuddled up against him.

he sighed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and tilted his head on the top of yours.

you smiled and put your ear buds on.

"can i listen to bubs" he asked in a sleep voice.

"mhm" you hummed and put the ear bud in his right ear.

you played your favorite song and fell asleep.

suna fell asleep as well but soon woke up to people snapping pics of them. he woke up with a dead face and flipped everyone off and used his right hand and cupping your face and covering it.

soon you woke up and saw everyone staring, you deadpanned and flipped everyone off, soon you took your head off of suna scrolled thru your phone, suna did the same.

after some time you guys arrived at the training camp and you guys unpacked the bus.

after some time you heard a familiar voice as you picked you bags up. you look up to see who it is and you see the one and only bubby kaashi.

you walk over to him in excitement, and drop you bags, it caught everyone's attention, everyone looked at confused.

"bubs!" you yelled running into akaashi's arms. you jumped in his arm and wrapped your legs around his waist and hugged him, he laughed a little bit and held you from your ass.

"long time no see bubby" you said smiling at him.

"nice to see you to bub" he giggled to you and smiled.

everyone watched and was confused.

"i didn't know she had a boyfriend" suna said to kita.

"yea me either" he said shocked.

soon they saw you and akaashi spin in a circle in happiness.

you both kissed each other infront of everyone, and he put you down, you too rubbed the tips of your noses together and kissed again.

everyone was shocked again.

"ehem, there's people here you two" akagi said trying to get rid of the uncomfortable silence.

OSAMUS POV

i was standing next to suna as we all witnessed happened and suna didnt look so ok. his aura felt...uneasy... i looked at him watch them kiss and do lovey dovey stuff and he just turned around and grabbed his bags.

he walked over to the two and said some things.

Y/N POV

suna walked over to us and split me and akaashi Reunion up.

"uh...can you show us where are rooms are" he said calmly trying not to get mad.

"sure" akaashi said with a smile.

"ok lemme grab my bags and we can go" i said smiling and picking my bags up.

soon we all followed akaashi and made out ways to our rooms, i picked the futon in the corner and suna chose the one next to mine, i was kinda happy about it.