𝘐𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯

⚠️this chapter contains NSFW do not read if you don't like that⚠️

• it had been about a few years and things were going great with you and suna, it was really fun. you guys were now college seniors. you and suna shared an apartment together and got a baby kitten.

•••

you just got done taking shower and you were on the day to you and sunas room.

he had refused to sleep in a different then you so you guys shared a room and made the extra room to a gaming room and the other room into a guest room.

suna right now was at the store on his way home to go get strawberry's and chocolate.

•••

as you turned off the water you wrapped the towel around your body and blow dried your hair.

suna was at the door coming in the apartment. he put the stuff away and made his way to the room to take a nap.

you went to the room and closed the door, you grabbed your underwear, grey joggers and a thin strapped tank top.

you dropped your towel and suna barged in the room. he dropped his jaw and his nose started to bleed a little bit.

"suna get out im changing" you said

"but i've seen your body about a thousand times already, we have sex, sleep naked sometimes, and take showers together, and i'm your boy friend" he whined

"i know baby but turn around in changing"

he sighed and turned around, as you put your underwear on, suna started peeking without you noticing.

"SIKE" he yelled and grabbed you and slammed you on the bed.

"suna" you yelled and slapped his back as he laid on the top of you.

"boobies, my baby's boobies, boobies boobies boobies, all mine" he said and started playing with your boobs.

"baby" you moaned a little.

"y'know i came in here to nap but we could do something else then nap" he smirked

"suna" you moaned as he sucked on your boobs.

you grabbed his hair and pulled it a little.

he grinned on you a little, making you moan a little more and making his groan.

he got off of you and took his shirt and pants off, he stayed in his boxers and went back on the top of you.

he kept sucking on your boobs and playing with them, he started to suck on your neck leaving hickeys and bite marks.

you kept moaning from the pleasure turning him on even more.

he moved down a lot and took your under wear off. he threw it some where in the room and played with your clit, he rubbed it circles going faster then slower to tease you. he moved his finger down and shoved them in you hard. you arched your back and moaned louder then before.

"baby it's been a while since we've done this and you're tighter then usual" he teased

"shut up rin it's only been 2 weeks" you said

"yea and that's a long time"

"what ever" you said

"i hate this attitude you have right now maybe i should wait till it's changed" he said and pulled out his fingers and kicked them clean.

you sat up with your legs open and grabbed his wrist

"baby, please don't stop" you begged him