𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 ?

you were sleeping on the couch with suna and you woke up to the smell of food. you saw that is was kita cooking breakfast.

suna pulled you down and laid on the top of you trapping you so you couldn't leave.

"suna get off i need air" you hit his back and tried to get him off of you.

"no" he said and kissed your neck.

you got in a good position and pushed him off of you and into the floor.

you sat up and crawled off of the couch you went to the kitchen and ate some of the extra food.

"y/n don't leave mee" suna whined and held his arms out.

"i think your boyfriend i'd calling for you" kita pointed at suna he pushed you out of the kitchen and you went up stairs to you your room.

suna followed behind you, you closed your door behind you but suna opened it came in.

you took your shirt of and let it fall of your arms, suna found an opening and stood behind you, he hugged you and put his hands all over you, he moved his hands up and down on your upper body. he kissed and sucked on your neck, he put one hand in your bra and played with your boob.

you gave out little moans to him. he got a little more aggressive with you and left hickeys on your neck.

"s-suna" you moaned out

"yes baby" he said whispering in your ear.

"not right now we have school" you told him. you put your arm around from under his head and played with his hair.

you kissed his lips and made out with him a little till you pulled away and went to go get a white button up shirt. you bent down to grab one from your open drawer. suna went behind you and lifted your skirt and placed his bulge against, he pulled you by your hips making him touch you closer. he moved your hips against him and groaned. you stood up and stepped away from him. you kissed him and made out with a little more just to tease him.

you pulled away panting a little bit and went to the bathroom to shower and change uniforms, you got done and fixed your hair and face. you brushed your teeth had taken a while in the bathroom.

SUNA POV

i knew she loved teasing me but she didn't have to stop kissing me, i whined a little bit.

i took my bag and covered my crotch area. i rushed down stairs and went to her brother.

"hey kita" i asked him

"yea?"

"uh...y/n gave me a yoohoo and now it won't go down, so like..."

"the lotions in my room, you can use my bathroom" he said not caring.

i ran to his room and grabbed the lotion, i went in his bathroom and pulled my pants down i pulled my shirt up and held it up with my mouth. i pulled out a good looking picture y/n in a bikini...and started to jack off to her.

Y/N POV

i got done getting ready and asked my brother if suna could borrow a pair of uniform, he agreed.

i went to shinsukes room and went in his closet.

i opened the closet door and got a pair of his uniform. i came out and noticed that the room was messy, i put all his clothes on the floor in laundry basket in his closet, i cleaned his room as well.

"SHINSUKE YOURE ROOM IS ALL CLEANED NOW" you yelled.

you heard loud thuds from his bathroom and you put the uniform on the bed and went to the bathroom you opened the door and saw suna zipping up his pants.