𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

the next morning you opened your eyes and saw that suna wasn't there, neither was your team, they were gone. everything had been set back to normal and you were in your futon in the corner where you were the first day you guys were at the camp.

you got up and walked towards your bag, you saw a note on your bag.

'hey y/n,

you're probably wonder where we are and we are currently in the gym practicing, today we had practice more early for more training, so we wanted you to get more rest cause the managers are going to help the teams practice a lot, shinsuke said something about the managers doing practice with us and helping us or something and a manager and team battle or challenge thingy but we didn't wanna wake you up yet cause you deserve to sleep more before it actually starts.

- suna rin'

you read the note and put it in your bag you went to the bathrooms and changed quickly and got ready for the day, you put on spandex and a white shirt that had inarizaki on the back of it. you grabbed your volleyball shoes and walked to the gym, you did warm ups as you walked towards there.

you arrived at the gym and saw all the teams getting ready, you put your volleyball shoes on and got in the gym.

you walked towards your team and yawned.

"oh hey y/n the challenge thing is about to start, i think the managers are going to be split into two teams and you guys need to play a set of volley ball, the team that wins gets 3 points each for their team" you brother said.

you yawned and nodded. you stretched your legs and arms again and tied your hair back.

"OK EVERYONE WERE GOING TO HAVE THE MANAGERS PLAY THE FIRST CHALLENGE AS YOUR TEAM CAPTAINS EXPLAINED WE ARE GOING TO A DO A MANAGER VOLLEYBALL GAME WITH ONE SET AND IF YOU DONT HAVE A MANAGER THEN YOU CAN BORROW ONE FROM ONE OTHER TEAM THAT HAS TWO NOW LETS BEGIN, MANAGERS STEP FORWARD" fukurodanis coach yelled

you walked towards him and got a tie on headband with the color maroon on it, you tied it around your thigh and went to your side of the court.

you were team makes with yukie from fukurodani and kiyoko from karasuno. the other team was actaully a good team as well but you weren't going easy. kiyoko got the position as setter since she was taught by suga and yukie got as middle blocker.

the coach blew the whistle and the other team served the ball to your side and yukie sent the ball to kiyoko. she set the ball fast and perfect for you, the other team saw you and ran towards you, trying to block the ball, you fake jumped and ran fast to the other side and kiyoko set the ball to you fast and perfect, she set you the ball, you broad jumped and spiked the ball with your left hand hard to the other side. one of the other teams players tried to receive the ball but your hit it to fast and hard it was too late. you slammed the ball to the other side and it made a huge thud on the ground and everyone just looked at you. you landed back on the floor and turned around, you had a plain face expression and stuck your tongue out as the whistle blew and went back to your spot.

you guys got ready for the next play and yukie served the ball, they tried to spike the ball, they did a fake out. they copied your moves, except the other person spiked.

you knew it was a fake and told them that it was a fake, kiyoko fake blocked the first person and when the second person went to the net and spiked the ball you quickly ran over and jumped, you saw them look for the side for a side spike and you blocked it with one hand so easily, getting a point.

you smiled as you flew back on your feet smirking at the other team.

soon that volleyball match ended and you got 3 points for your team, you drank your water and sat down and waited for the next challenge.