𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦.

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT/ NSFW, if you don't enjoy these types of things, you may skip this chapter⚠️

•••

• you mad suna had been dating for about a month now, things have been great and also means something great for suna rinarou!!!!

drum roll please

*drum roll*

surprise SHAWTY

jk gotta read on to know.

•••

you and suna were at your house alone on the weekend, kita was at akagis house for a sleepover.

you and suna were on the couch watching disney movies.

you guys laid on the couch spooning.

"suna, can you be the beast to my beauty"

"what beauty i only YOUR BOOTY AND BOOBYS" he said

you smacked his face lightly and he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

he kissed your cheeks to your jaw. he moved your hair out of the way and kissed on your neck.

"suna~ watch the movie baby" you told him and played with hair and moved your hips on his crotch.

"you can't tell me you don't want me right now, i know damn well you wanted me this whole day cause you know what today is" he smirked and teased you.

"s-so what i-i don't know what your talking about" you stutter as you turned red.

"well i'm not good with explaining, so why don't i demonstrate to you what i'm talking about"

"n-no th-" he cut you off by picking you up and carrying you to your room and closing the door.

he locked the door and threw you on the bed. he hovered above you and stared at you. you closed your legs tightly, you felt the tension in the room.

"you're still gonna tell me you don't know what i'm talking about" he said in a raspy hot ass tone.

"n-no" you said

"lying will only make you get punished even more" he smirked

he started kissing on you lips, you had kissed back and made the kiss deeper. you licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, you wrapped your arm around his neck and pulled him closed, you swooped your tongue in and explored his mouth. he had done the same thing.

the kiss got more sloppy and he pulled away panting for air, your arm grabbed his shirt trying to pull it off.

suna refused and kissed your neck, he sucked on your neck biting your neck making you more wet and moan a little.

he left dark hickeys on your neck and moved down to your chest. he bit your collar bone and left hickeys on the mower part of your collar bone.

suna lifted you up a little and took your shirt off. he threw your shirt somewhere in the room and started to kiss and shuck on your chest. his hands tried to undo the bra clip he struggled for a while till he finally got it off. he threw your bra and started sucking on your boobs he kissed down your stomach to the brim on your pants. he stood up and took his shirt off with your pants and his.

he started to tease you threw your pants, you let out soft moans and tried to close your legs, when you did he opened them right back up and slide your panties off. he looked at you naked and flustered.