𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

••••••••

••••••••

Jeni grinned, looking at her friends on screen. She was 24 today, and her friends were throwing her a zoom party.

"I miss you guys." Jeni commented, sipping from a cocktail she had made herself.

"We do to. Congrats on the past year." HyunA commented as Dawn beside her nodded.

"Thanks for all coming by the way, and thank you Sunmi for delivering us all dinner."

Sunmi smiled, "You're welcome."

Sunmi had dropped off dinner at everyone's places, of various sashimi and tteokboki.

"So how is everyone faring? It's 2021 now." Midnight asked, looking around from her screen, which showed a living room of one of the Seventeen Dorms. Minghao, DK, and Mingyu were all sitting around with her.

"We're doing good." Kino said, gesturing to him and Yuto, "It's weird but we're alive."

"I'm doing good as well." DIA's Kathy said, "Justine? Feeling good after leaving VIXX?"

"It feels really strange, but its nice to have some new beginnings." Justine commented, "The guys have been incredibly supportive."

"I'm really happy to have Wendy back, and that we got to perform with her for the first time this year." Sani commented, sipping her wine.

"Yeah, it was fun to be able to perform with Jui again after a long time. I know how you feel." Jaehyun commented, from his seat next to Jui.

"This year has been so wild." Haji commented, "Who would've thought the year would turn out like this?"

"I don't think anyone expected this." Yuhi said, laughing. "Am I right Chan and Serenity?"

The two blushed slightly before Chan spoke up.

"This year has been horrible, but good in some ways." Chan said, looking over at Serenity.

Jeni smiled. Chan had finally confessed to Serenity after years, and now the two were quietly dating. They hadn't been able to go on any dates, but they were in love as ever. And, Serenity had just release a new album today that Jeni had helped her written.

"Speaking of that, Jeni?" Jaebum said, turning to look at her, "Do you to tell them about what we talked about?"

Jeni looked around at GOT7, who were sitting in her living room. Jinyoung gave her a nod, and she turned to the camera.

"There's been something I've been thinking about for awhile, and I wanted to tell you all."

"Oh my god, are you pregnant?" Sunmi asked.

Jeni's face flushed before laughing.

"Thankfully no." Jeni said, "That would be horrible news."

"So what is it?" Serenity asked curiously.

"My contract expires in 2 months, and I'm not renewing."

The call went silent.

"You're leaving GOT7?" Kathy asked.

"No, I'll always be with GOT7. But I've decided not to stay with JYP. I'm joining Yugyeom at AOMG." Jeni said, giving her friends a smile. "Like Justine said, its time for a new start."

"Well where ever you go in life, we'll support you."

"Thanks you guys."