𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚟

Jeni is a pretty savage person, but if you're in a group as savage and chaotic as GOT7, someone is going to clown you.

::

"What's something that most people don't know about Jeni?" The MC asked the group. "Since she's the mysterious member."

"We have an inside joke that Jeni's dead 50% of the time." Youngjae said.

"Dead?" The MC questioned.

"Jeni likes to sleep. But she sleeps on her stomach, and her face is always covered. Normally you'd see the body move up & down slightly, but Jeni doesn't move like at all in her sleep. The first time saw I saw it, when we were trainees, I freaked out and nearly called an ambulance." Yugyeom explained.

"We weren't even that close of friends and I nearly beat the crap out of you for waking me up." Jeni said, laughing.

"Okay. What is Jeni's weakness then?" The MC asked, barely holding back his own laughter.

"She can't cook." Jackson immediately said.

"Hey!" Jeni said, surprised.

"You can't even make kimbap!" Yugyeom pointed out loudly.

"I can't cook Korean food! Hangul is hard to read!" Jeni defended.

"You've lived in Korea since 2013!" Bambam exclaimed back.

"Next time you ask for proper ramen you can go cry your self to Thailand!" Jeni yelled back.

"Do you really want to say that?" Yugyeom said, mocking Jeni's iconic catchphrase when she's annoyed/angry.

"Shut up beanstalk." Jeni said.

"Okay, guys calm down." Jinyoung said, trying to calm the makane's down.

"Hyung, do you not find it irritating when Jeni is on the phone with her Japanese friends and she's like, 'Oh my god seriously I would strangle them if I were you' and she says it at FULL VOLUME!" Youngjae said.

"I hate you guys." Jeni said, her rbf falling into place. Mark and Yugyeom, who were next to her, immeditaly copied and started mocking her face.

"Hey!"

"Hello, I'm Jeni!" Jinyoung said, attempting to stretch his leg over his head.

The group instantly started attempting to do random flexible poses, overacting to the max.

"Guys I don't even stretch that much!" Jeni defended.

"You do!"

"You do the side spilts while getting your nails done. Like who does that?"

"You don't even get your nails done Jaebum." Jeni retorted back.

The MC was cracking up at this point, and just letting GOT7 go off.

"We should just cut her legs off!" Bambam suggested.

"I know where you sleep Bambam." Jeni threatened.

"So do I!" Bambam shouted back.

"Watch me get the rest of JYP on my side to take your sorry butt down." Jeni said.

"Try me!"

"Gladly! I have Chan and Serenity on speed dial!"

"Oh I'm so scared."

"You better be-"

"Okay, Okay. Next question!"