Portal!?

Yo, so this is the second part, I don't really remember what I wrote yesterday so I'm going to try and remember, I just realized I didn't write this in the first part but, there is no incest in this story, it makes me uncomfortable to do things like that, just wanted to make this clear because there is a scene in this story that people might get the wrong idea of me shipping the twins. Also they're like 10-14 you choose how old they should be while in salode

Brandon's POV:
Ritchie found me crying my eyes out... I think this is the first time I'll ever let him see me cry, he is the older of the 2 of us but still seeing your younger brother crying must make you even a little sad, I was expecting him to say something or get mad at me but instead he just sat next to me and payed me gently on his lap.

That's when I started to calm down, I was still sniffing a little bit though. "It's okay brother... I'm here now" said Ritchie to Brandon. In this very moment I wanted to cry more but didn't want to make him worry, as he says I'm " depresseo espresso" .

I couldn't hold it in any longer and just started crying even more than I was before, snuggling more into his lap. Ritchie just took it, he might have known that this would happen eventually.

We stayed there for maybe an hour or two, I know neither of us wanted to sleep on concrete and in the middle of a swamp. "Do you want to go back now?" Ritchie asked me a couple minutes after I got up, I wanted to stay a couple more minutes but I didn't say that, he's done enough for me to begin with so I just nodded in agreement to what he asked.

When we started walking back I was trembling, I didn't want to go back to the castle to see "her" again, Ritchie noticed this and grabbed my hand(BROTHER LOVE AIGHT) "look at me" Ritchie said to me quietly but loud enough for me to hear him, it was kinda noisy in the swamp, I did as told and looked him in the eyes, he was holding both of my hands and facing me, "it's okay, she's supposed to have gone back home" Ritchie said. I don't know how he knew this, that I didn't want to go to see her.

Our mother knows that I go to the swamp and stay for hours so she doesn't normally question it when we come back late, but our father, he was the complete opposite of our mother, he would get mad if we were 2 minutes late to dinner, now we were supposed to be back 2 hours ago just imagine what he would do, he has hit us before and let me tell you, IT HURT.

That was another thing I was scared for, our mother and servants were the only ones who didn't harm us in any way, our mother was always trying her best To be a good queen and mother and she was successful in doing so, our mother was the best mom we could both ask for, I hope she never changes, our maids, chefs, butlers, etc, were very nice, i can't tell wether it was because they were working for Royalty and had no choice or because they actually liked us.

it didn't matter to me anyways, we had eachother and our mother and that was all we needed.(I'm so sorry, I got sidetracked while writing this and now basically half the story is about their life even tho they were on the way home 😬)

Nobody's POV, well I guess author POV

Brandon stopped shaking and they both kept walking towards their home, they knew the swamp like the back of their hands.
Once the boys were almost there, so close that they could see it they noticed someone looking at them, it was their father, knowing where they went and waiting for them, the twins looked at eachother in a worried look still holding hands then looked back, and started to walk slower than before, they knew that their punishment was going to be way worse than a slap on the hand so they took their time.

Half way to their father they fell, but it wasn't anything ordinary, it was like a huge hole that just opened up out of no where and dragged them in, they knew it wasn't there before  because they had both just looked to the ground so they wouldn't stop over something, once they fell they thought that it would just be a deep piece of the swamp, but they were completely wrong, there was nothing there except for the hole, the hole was twice the size of them and blue, they started screaming and fell through the sky into atlantide

WORDS:859

hope you enjoyed, I still have school work to do and I have to study for 2 tests I have tomorrow so bye 😘