Who is he?

Ayo I'm having help writing this part by Hawless16  because I can't think of anything and we're pulling an all-nighter together, also she told me not to make this short like I was originally planning on doing so your lucky this time. Also I noticed hat I like to switch between 1person POV and third a lot so sorry about that. Also in this ah Lucas is no longer small bean but instead tall bean, and bran bean is few inches shorter than in FTO

Previously:

Lucas seen a boy in a black hood fall to the ground.Lucas ran the unknown boy to a spare house in his kingdom.

Present:
Lucas POV: I placed the unknown boy in the bed gently. the boy was knocked out cold, I don't know from what or why but he looked to be In a little bit like he was in pain, I noticed this unknown pain and using my god slayer magic to ease up his pain, I wasn't able to fully heal him speaking there was something in him that prevented me from doing so but even so the tensity between him and I was through the roof , even though he was out cold.

Lucas had wondered about the boy, like who he was, how he got on his kingdom grounds, why he was so adora-, "scratch that one off the list" Lucas whispered quietly into his hands covering his face and eyes rubbing his eyes for thinking such things.

Quick side not on what Lucas was wearing,

(ART IS NOT MINE,I MADE IT LOOK A LITTLE BLUE AND NOT RED, BUT STILL NOT MINE) now back to Lucas

When Lucas finished doing that he put his hands on the bed Brandon was on and felt a slight movement, looking up quickly thinking the boy was awake, the boy was not awake but only moved a little bit having the look of pain back on his face.

Lucas used his magic again to rid the boy from this unknown pain. It didn't work that well the first time but the second time works like a charm.

Lucas looked at the boy who is now no longer in this agonizing pain(from what it looked like to Lucas at least) and how cute he looked, but quickly stopped himself from thinking that, and that's when he realized how princely the boy looked, all Lucas needed to do was get him a change of clothes, brush his hair out, and get him a shower, he had a few smudges of dirt here and there but other than that he was the cutest man he had ever see, the boy had very light freckles trickled across his face, his body was slim, his skin was soft and sort of pale, the boy had light blush across his cheeks

Lucas stared at the boy mesmerized by him, finally realizing how he looked, Lucas snapped out of it once he heard a branch snap.
Lucas darted around to see a taller man with a hood up and no shirt(had a jacket, I'm sure you already know who it is) the man with the hood started walking closer and closer, leaving Lucas unfazed knowing who it was already, the man took off his hood to reveal a guy with deep icy blue eyes (literally) he had black hair and white frosted tips at the bottom. He started shouting at Lucas speaking he wasn't in the castle and this guy was his personal guard. "David relax" is what I said clearly trying to get him to calm down and be quiet, but that wasn't working out for Lucas...

TA-DAAAAAAAA I present to you the legendary CLIFFHANGER