Hug's & passing

Sorry I haven't been making chapters lately I have literally no motivation:') anyways Hawless16 is helping me write this story

Nobody's POV

Seconds after Lucas said he didn't know who Brandon was Brandon tackled Lucas down hugging him like he was about to die (NOT FORESHADOWING NO ONE IS DIEING) "WHOAAAA" you could hear the scream a mile away.

Lucas fell off the bed with Brandon on top of him tears in both of their eyes. Lucas just didn't know what to do so he hugged back after a hot second of just blanking, staring at the ceiling.

David's POV (he's still like a guard to Lucas but also a close friend)

I was walking away from the abandoned shack when I heard a scream "WHOAAAA" you can bet I started running back to the shack (DUDUDUDUDUDU)

"LUCASSSS" I huffed out of breath from running so far. I slammed the door open to see the white headed boy pinning Lucas on the ground. I ran up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt picking him up and throwing him(EMBARRASSINGGG) Lucas looked at me in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL DAVID!?" Lucas yelled at me "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WhAt ThE HeLl" I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE FROM THIS CRETIN" I yelled back at him (LMAO)
Lucas got up shoving me to the side along the way going to the 'boy'.

Brandon's POV

Owwwwww that hurt- why did he throw me!?
I didn't dare say anything and even if I did I don't think I could, the pain in my back and head hurt to much I was trying not to pass out (idk how passing out works)

I couldn't see correctly, everything was blurry and I started to see a blue blob- I could make out a figure
IT WAS RITCHIE
"R-Ritchie...!" That was the last thing I said before passing out.