Never heard of it

Ayayayay I'm only making this part because of mama/Hawless16  I hope your happy 😤 you better do your part of the deal-AGAIN I DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST CHAPTER SO DEAL WITH IT. I changed Lucas again, IM SORRRYYYY, Anyways I changed him so that now he's a friend of the royals/idk who yet and David is a very close friend

Lucas POV

"Hi!" I said in a cheery tone as to not scare the poor boy more than he already was. I looked at him- no I was staring at him, I could see he was frightened but those eyes of his were practically glowing that's how pretty they were

The boy was backing away, he was about to fall off the bed(it's like dresser against the wall, bed in the middle, and then dresser again) of course me being me not wanting him to hurt himself even more by falling on the stone floor (Lucas is not biggest brain) In the blink of an eye I ran to the other side of the bed catching him before he fell on the floor causing me to get hurt instead

(BRANDON DOES HAVE ANOTHER LEG ITS ON THE SIDE OF LUCAS)

"Ow" Lucas said as he hit his head against the dresser and fell to the floor. The slightly smaller boy (branbean) just sat there confused, scared, he didn't know what was going on. He has just woken up in a strangers house, doesn't remember anything, and not this stranger caught him before he hurt himself.

Brandon's POV

I quickly got off the slightly taller male, I had just been staring at him in shock. He looked at me with a warm smile and slowly got up. He put his hand down waiting for me to take it to help me up, I took his hand my face slightly a shade of pink. He leads me over to the bed and he sat down patting next to him for me to sit(no he's not a doggo)

Nobody's POV

both the boys made small talk, Brandon vaguely answered Lucas's questions, yea he told him his name and everything but Lucas wanted to know more. "Brandon's a cute name" Lucas said with a smile, his face was a little bit of a deeper pink than Brandon. "well Lucas is a cuter name" Brandon says with a huff making Lucas smile and let out a light laugh.

"Final question" Lucas said, Brandon nodded at him ready to answer whatever this question might be. Lucas looks Brandon up and down, "I've never seen someone wear clothes like yours, or look quite like you" Brandon tilted his head to the side a little bit, no longer ready for what the question was, "so where are you from?" Lucas asked, Brandon just gave him a concerned look curious on why Lucas wouldn't know who he was, he was the prince after all, but he was glad Lucas didn't recognize him."Salode" Brandon said looking down thinking Lucas now knew who he was. "Never heard of it" Lucas said bluntly.

Brandon looked up almost immediately with a smile on his face ready to jump on Lucas and hug him. Brandon didn't like the Royal treatment he got from the villagers, he felt needy and snobby, he didn't like that feeling.

AIUSNHUHUNSWBSGSGBWNHWHAB I CALL THAT SPEED.
OH DONT MIND ME JUST LIVING OFF OF MY DIET COKE, YEA I SAID IT DIET COKE, you don't question me aight-
GOOD NIGHTTTT, OR DAYYYY, OR AFTERNOONNNNNN <3