Whats a lacrima?

I was honestly just going to name it 1 word as usual but nah
Yes I do have a test to study for but I got bored so here we are 7^7 If you haven't noticed, Brandon is my favorite character so I focus on him a lot more, here and on YouTube. Also I stopped the thought thing ya know this ' I said that in the first part I would do use it but I forgot and don't want to go back and edit so yea. AGAIN NO INCEST THERE IS A SCENE IN HERE THAT MIGHT GUVE YOU THE WRONG IDEA!

mentions of blood

Brandons POV

"WHATS HAPPENING!?" I said as I fell from the sky preparing for impact, Ritchie was higher then I was, my hair flew above my face(Brandon has floof hair, very soft)and some of it getting caught on my face. Ritchie never answered me because of pretty obvious reasons, we were falling out of the sky for gods sake.

I tried reaching for Ritchie so that if we hurt our self's badly and or fly away from eachother we will still be close, As our hands intertwined Ritchie did something I wasn't expecting, he pulled me closer to that we were chest to chest and hugged me, I hugged back of course squeezing him for dear life, Ritchie was a little bit taller than I was *cough, cough not canon cough ,cough* so it made it easier for us to hug/hold each other.

Once we both hit the ground Ritchie took most of the fall damage and is no longer conscious, me on the other hand might have sprained an ankle and wrist and had pretty large cuts from the trees we hit on the way down but Ritchie had longer and deeper cuts then I did, and his head was bleeding out, even though he was unconscious he would not let go of me, he had a tight grip on me making it hard for me to get off and get some help in this different place, I couldn't get up for Ritchie was stronger than me so I tried getting him up.

if he had a concussion it could have been very dangerous for him to stay passed out(idk man) I tried everything I could think of. I felt my eyes swell up a little bit before I heard something from behind, i darted my head to see an old man maybe in his 40s looking down at us, " I can help you know" said the old man in a sly tone, " can you?!

I want to make sure he's okay!" I said as a tear fell down my cheek, I smiled at him not knowing what he was going to do. The old man then walked over back to where he was before and grabbed a bag, he took something that looked like a crystal out of the bag "here this will help" the man said with a smirk on his face.

The man knew that they weren't from this world, he can sense no magical aura coming from them of course Brandon didn't know any better and he only wanted to help Ritchie. I looked at the man confused "what am I supposed to do with that?" I asked him, he then walked closer to me, grabber something that looked like a bat and hit me in the head with it knocking me out along side my brother.

Nobody's POV
The man put the lacrima's on the twins and it formed its way inside of them (I don't know how it works, so basically i said their skin was like quick sand) You could see the look of pain on the twins faces More so Brandon because he got knocked out and Ritchie is passed out.

Ritchie had started to move to the side holding his brother still and started to wake up only to feel a massive amount of pain from the lacrima and well falling from the sky.

He looked down to see his brother groaning in pain all you had to do was look at him and you could tell he was in great pain, Ritchie didn't know what to do but then everything went black and he seen someone who looked like him but had a horn and emanated dark power, that was Ritchies demon ____