Who are you?

LETSSS GOOOOO I'm on my lunch break ;w; I can't remember ritchies demons name

Hope you enjoy these!

Ritchies POV(mind)

"W-who are you?" Asked Ritchie to the demon "why I am your demon of course" said the demon with his arms crossed Ritchie didn't know how to react to this, a second ago he was holding his brother and how he sees a man that looks like him and claims to be his demon!

"Why are you here?!" I asked, the demon started to mock me "I'm here to take control" Ritchies eyes widened as he said that and before he could react everything went back to normal and he seen his brother again, he was very confused yea but his brother was his number 1 priority, little did he know Brandon was dealing with the same thing but it was worse

Brandon's POV (mind)

I thought I woke up but I didn't, where I was it was pitch black,I didn't feel anything in that place, I had thought I died at first but then I started walking and seen something, someone, I started to run towards them to ask for help but they vanished into thin air like dust "boo" I jumped forward, I was scared, I didn't know what was going on and then I seen him.

I seen a man who looked like me but had a long horn on the side of his face and half of his body was pitch black, lighter than where we were of course.

he started at me and I stared back, he started to circle me looking me up and down. "Eh I guess you'll do" said the man with a horn "I'll do? W-what do you mean?" I saw a small lizard crawl out of no where coming towards me.

I stepped back when  I noticed it's eyes sorta glaring at me, it got faster and faster and then it jumped on me, I tried shaking it off, hitting it off, and then I felt a pinch and woke up in a gasp
.(This is what the lizard looked like but like imagine it out of its hut)

When I woke up i felt something holding he in a tight grip, I seen my brother and hugged him seeing that he was well enough to be sitting up, he hugged back and then let go "are you ok?!" Ritchie asked "I'm better than you are" I said with a littl...

When I woke up i felt something holding he in a tight grip, I seen my brother and hugged him seeing that he was well enough to be sitting up, he hugged back and then let go "are you ok?!" Ritchie asked "I'm better than you are" I said with a little chuckle at the end, Ritchie softly punched me in the the arm not actually wanting to hurt me more than I was already.

For some reason I felt a sharp pain where he punched me and my eyes started to well up" Brandon?" "What happened?!" Ritchie said trying to help me, he had letter go of me a little bit ago. That's when it clicked, I had gotten bit in the same exact spot by the lizard, I fell over, the last thing I seen was Ritchie trying to help me, I don't remember what happened next.

Ok but like isn't that lizard cute? He winked at me a little after the picture was taken :3
Words: 533