Glass Three.

"and then niall jumped into the lake, in only his underwear!" harry laughed.

"his underwear? wasn't he cold?" louis laughed along.

"freezing! we told him the lake was heated!" they both doubled over in laughter.

"niall's such an idiot!" louis said between laughs. "i mean, who heats a lake?!"

they both calm down, and take sips from their glasses.

"did i ever tell you how i actually met niall?" louis asked.

"no, i always thought i introduced you guys."

"well, it was at that footie game where we all somehow connected with each other. and on my way to get something to eat, niall bumped into me, and beer poured all over me. then he said 'what'd you do that for?' as if i was the one who spilt something on him. and i said 'what? have you bump into me like that? because i'm the one who's so irishly drunk and can't see where i'm going.' then i went to the loo and met you."

"i remember that. i walked in as you were wiping the beer off of you, and accidentally bumped into you."

"you said 'oops!' as you toppled over me, and once we were on the ground i tried to cover the awkwardness and said 'hi.'"

"you also mentioned how you kept getting bumped into that day. and that someone earlier did and that's why you smelled like beer."

"it's funny how things work out." louis thought.

"it is, innit?"