Glass Seven.

"remember when we had that new years party, and niall got so drunk he vomited all over the floor!" louis laughed.

"not just the floor! it was also on the cat!" harry joined.

"best night of my life!" louis admitted. "hey." louis giggled.

"yeah?"

"do you remember that time when we were playing football in the park, and you had the ball and clusmily fell on top of me?" louis asked.

"yeah." harry said.

"i really wanted to kiss you." he admitted before taking a sip of his wine.

"really?" harry smiled. 

"yeah."

"you know that skate tough tank top you have?" harry asked.

"yeah." 

"well, i think that your arms are super yummy when you wear it." he giggled.

"really?" louis said in amusement, and harry nodded. "well then, i will be right back." he stood up and walked off into another room. harry sat in boredem for a while, and drank more and more wine. louis entering the room again, wearing the shirt harry talked about before. "you mean this one?" he modeled.

"no don't do this to me!" harry whined.

"i had no choice, you called my arms yummy." louis said seductively.

"i think you should drink more wine." harry whispered.

"what? i'm not drunk enough for you?" louis asked.

"nope." he said popping the p.

"well," louis snatched the glass from harry. "anything for you, your majesty." he clumsily bowed, and drank the entire glass.