Home again

The turbulence from entering the atmosphere while a star destroyer while is melting in high orbit was astronomical. "Don't worry Bean, we'll be fine." She nodded, still uncertain about the ride down planetside. They both felt relief when the pod's gravity and heat sensor was tripped due to breaking through high orbit and into low. "Nearly there now." She said with relief. Looking over at Ezra she found him with his head down, muttering that it'll be fine. "It'll be okay, Ezra. We're already out of low orbit."

With that said he looked up and listened for a moment. "Yea, your right." He sighed happy that the ride is almost over. "Aren't I always?" She smirked at her question. He smirked along with her. "I don't know about that Sabine. I could think of a few times." She quirked a brow at him. "Oh really? Like when?"

"Just a few weeks ago actually. You said I couldn't possibly fit in your-" He was cut off when she yelled at him. "No, need to bring any of that up!" She yelled red-faced at his bringing up their first time. He laughed at her embarrassment. "See Sabine, not right every time."

The pod's landing procedures' loud beeping broke the two's attention on each other. "See Ez, already home." She said as they unfastened themselves from the seats. "Okay, you win this time." They both smiled as they stepped out of the pod.

They were met with a gaggle of Clan Wren workers. All eyeing up the Imperial pod as the warriors readied their weapons. "Mand'a! You two look like death warmed over." Tristan said as he walked over to them.

"This is unacceptable." Ezra said as Tristan stopped in front of them. "What's up?" He asked as Sabine looked at him, wondering what he meant. "My arm was chrome first." Ezra said as he pointed at his new arm with his left. "You need to pick a new color." Sabine looked over to Tristan's arm and blanched when she realized that it was cybernetic.

Tristan folded his arms and glared at him. The two held the angry looks for a moment before they both faltered and broke out into a burst of uproarious laughter. After a good two minutes passed the two calmed down and schooled themselves. "So, how'd you lose yours?" Tristan held up his arm as if to confirm Ezra's question. "I lost a fight with your dad. You?" He smirked, remembering the harrowing experience with pride. "I got ejected from a hole in a ship at fifteen thousand feet."

Tristan nodded, surprised he survived despite being thrown from the ship. "Mhm, I always thought it was a legend of old that said Jedi can survive falls from high places." Ezra just laughed at Tristan's joke while Sabine glared at him. "That's not funny Tristan. He could have died."

The two looked each other in the eye for a moment. Then, as if they practiced the action, they broke out into a fit of laughter. Sabine huffed at the two. "Ezra, once you're done goofing off with Tristan go to the med bay and get looked at. I'm going to get something to eat, don't worry, I'll get you something too."

He smiled as he watched her go. "Thanks, Bean!" He turned to face Tristan and waved at him so he would come with him to the med bay. "So about your arms new color..."