↪ 28

↳˳⸙;; ❝ I'm only looking just to live through you vicariously ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Hyejin and Yuki came back from the washroom, and everyone asked Hyejin if she was okay.

'I'm fine, now that I threw up.' She smiled.

The lunch break went on like this and soon after, the bell rang and they had 5 more classes till school got over.

Jisung and Hyejin were walking to their class together, when Jisung took a deep breath and said, 'I needed to talk to you after school.'

She looked at him and tilted her head. 'Okay? You could tell me now.'

'No, not now...um, meet me in front of the school gate after school.' He said.

'...okay?' She said.

They walked inside the class and sat down on their seats, and the class started.

Classes for the day were almost over. The Maths teacher was still rambling about circles when the bell rang, and students ran out of the class, along with Jisung. Hyejin just stared at him from her seat, confusion written all over her face.

She got up and as she walked to the door, she saw Yuki waiting for her.

'Hey, Jisung told me to come with you.' Yuki said. 'He's waiting for you at the gate.'

'Oh...yeah, he seemed in a hurry.' Hyejin said. 'You go ahead, I need to go to my locker.'

'It's okay, I can come.' Yuki said.

'Okay.' Hyejin nodded and they started walking. 'Do you know what he's going to talk about?'

'Yeah, I do...but I can't tell you.' Yuki smirked.

Hyejin pouted, knowing it was no use trying to convince Yuki to tell her. It was just a waste of time.

She reached her locker and took her bag, and then locked it. They started walking towards the exit, and soon walked out to the gate, to see Jisung walking back and forth, and Chenle, leaning against the wall, and scrolling through his phone.

As Jisung saw Hyejin walk towards him, he immediately froze. Chenle looked up and rolled his eyes, and walked away.

Yuki smirked as she walked with Hyejin. They stopped in front of a frozen Jisung, and Yuki said, 'Good luck.'

She walked away, and Hyejin looked at him.

'You wanted to tell me something?' Hyejin asked.

'Yeah...uh, actually, I- uh...I'm...I think...' Jisung stammered. 'Oh, god...'

'Jisung, what's wrong?' She asked.

'Um...I can do it...please don't hate me after this, but uh...I like you and will you go on a date with me?' He asked.

I like you and will you go on a date with me?' He asked