↪ Epilogue

↳˳⸙;; ❝ I know we'll be alright this time ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Around 4 months had passed since everything happened. Everything was back to normal, Yuki and Soobin were dating, Hyejin and Chenle were dating too, and Jisung had a crush on his new neighbour.

The most important thing, Chenle, Jisung and Hyejin were back to being inseparable.

Jisung had moved on from Hyejin. Abd that was all that mattered for Hyejin.

It was one of those days where nothing was going right for Hyejin.

In the morning she woke up to know her grandma was very sick and she had to be hospitalised. Then at school, she got really low marks in the maths test. Then in the lunch break she accidentally fell down the stairs and twisted her leg.

Her day was pretty bad, but one look from Chenle, and all her sadness went away.

He knew that she was sad, even if he hadn't been able to talk to her all day. But he knew just what would lift up her mood.

He saw her pouting while looking at him and he smiled softly, pulling her into a tight hug. He wanted to protect her from all the cruel people in the world.

After he thought she had calmed down, he looked at her and cupped her cheeks. He then kissed her softly and held her close.

And that was exactly how they had their first kiss, a few weeks after they had started dating.

A/n: yall i cant believe this book is finally over thank u soooo much for supporting iti love u <33

i love u <33