3

It was the next class, as Jisung and Hyejin walked to their Physics class

'No, Chenle...I really, don't want to eat pizza. I'm on a diet.' They heard a girl's voice.

'Yuki, please...a diet doesn't work on someone who's already thin as a rake.' They heard another voice. 'Oh, Jisung!'

The two heads turned the voice.

'Oh, Chenle!' Jisung smiled. 'Yuki Noona!'

'Hey, foetus.' Yuki smiled.

'I wanted to introduce you to someone.' Jisung said. 'This is Hyejin...she's a new student and in my class.'

Yuki and Chenle looked at the girl.

'Hi...' Hyejin started awkwardly. She scanned Yuki from top to bottom, noticing how short her skirt was.

She awkwardly maintained eye contact with the two, as she pulled her already-long-enough skirt down.

Chenle noticed her, but didn't say anything.

'She's so cute!' Yuki cooed. 'Finally another girl! I was getting bored with you guys!'

'Yah!' Chenle playfully hit her.

Hyejin nervously laughed, as she thought how friendly they all were. Chenle noticed how awkward she was.

'Ah, it's time for our class.' Chenle said, just in case Hyejin needed some space. 'We should go now...see you at lunch?'

He directed the question to Jisung.

'Yeah. Hyejin is also going to sit with us.' Jisung said.

'No...I mean, if that's okay with you guys.' Hyejin said.

'Of course, you can sit with us.' Yuki smiled as she waved at her, then at Jisung and was dragged by Chenle.

' Yuki smiled as she waved at her, then at Jisung and was dragged by Chenle