↪ 49

↳˳⸙;; ❝ She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Yuki ran inside the class, looking for Chenle. He was sitting on his seat, with, of course, Ara. 

'I need to talk to you...both of you.' Yuki said. 'In the library.'

Chenle and Ara looked at each ot

her and shrugged, following Yuki to the library.

'What do you want now?' Chenle rolled his eyes.

'First of all, Chenle. Stop being a jerk, I swear to god I'm gonna slap you so hard you're gonna regret your whole existence.' Yuki glared at him.

'Uhm...' Ara stared at Yuki. 'You wanted to talk...'

'Yeah, right...' Yuki turned to look at Ara. 'Has he ever told you about Hyejin?'

'Choi Hyejin?' Ara asked. 'The junior he likes?' 

Yuki nodded. 

'Yeah, he has.' Ara sighed. 

'What about her?' Chenle asked.

'Well...Jisung and Hyejin are on the rooftop arguing...and for a fact you should know...that you should be there too.' Yuki said.

'What do you mean?' He asked.

'You see...Jisung is not an oblivious idiot like you and Hyejin. He's pretty sure that she likes you...and that's pretty much why they're on the rooftop. He's trying to make her realise.' Yuki sassed.

'Chenle...I think you should go to them.' Ara said. 'I know you still like Hyejin and you were just using me to move on...'

'Yes, Ara. Knock some sense in his head.' Yuki said.

Chenle looked away and slowly nodded.

'Go and get your girl, Chenle.' Ara said.

Chenle looked at her and nodded, as he ran out of the library.