↪ 33

↳˳⸙;; ❝ I end up all alone but I still keep hoping ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Soobin looked uncomfortable. Who thought being popular in school was this bad, that you couldn't even have some time to yourself without annoying girls calling you 'oppa' when you're clearly younger than them.

His eyes moved forward and landed on Yuki, who was just watching them. He made a face that screamed 'help me'.

She panicked because she didn't know what to do. Then an idea struck her mind and she smirked. She definitely knew what to do.

She walked briskly towards him and called out, 'Soobin! You're here! I thought you forgot our date!'

Soobin widened his eyes, and Yuki glared at him, motioning him to play along.

'Yeah...yeah, baby...how could I forget our date?' He scratched his neck.

She smiled and walked towards him, and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers and pulling him out of the crowd of the girls.

She pulled him into one of the unisex washrooms, ignoring the murmurs and scoffs from the girls.

After pulling him, she released a breath. She said, 'You should thank me...what are you doing?'

She asked, when he put his hands on the wall on both the sides of her head, basically pinning her to the wall.

'What are you...' She was cut off when he pressed his plump lips on hers.

Jisung and Hyejin were walking back from the bus stop, swinging their hands as they stopped in front of her house.

'I had fun today, Sungie.' She smiled.

'Me too, Jinnie' He stared adoringly into her eyes.

She smiled and turned around to go inside her house, but didn't leave his hand. She stopped and thought for a second, before turning around to face him again.

He looked at her, confused and asked, 'What happened?'

She just shook her head with a soft smile and stepped closer to him. She stood on her tippy toes and closed the gap between them.

Though it was only for a milisecond, his eyes widened as she pulled away with a flushed face.

She turned and started walking towards the door of her house, before Jisung came to his senses, and quickly grabbed her wrist.

He pulled her towards him, her head hitting his chest as he raised her chin up, and attached their lips.

They moved together in sync, as one hand cupped her jaw, and the other one wrapped around her waist. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, as snow started to fall down from the night sky.

It seemed like a movie, them sharing a kiss in the snow. They seemed so in love, as they kissed, they didn't notice Chenle, who was just out to buy chips for himself freeze in his spot as he watched them kiss.

 They seemed so in love, as they kissed, they didn't notice Chenle, who was just out to buy chips for himself freeze in his spot as he watched them kiss