↪ 46

↳˳⸙;; ❝ When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

'Hey, Yuki.' Soobin smiled as he sat beside her in the library, giving her a peck.

'Hey, bunny.' She sighed, making him frown.

'Is everything okay?' He asked.

'Uhm...I don't know.' She sighed again.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'It's not about me...It's...it's about your sister.' She stammered.

'Hyejin? What about her?' He asked.

'I don't want to sound invading or something...but, I think Hyejin is indirectly cheating on Jisung.' Yuki frowned. 'Like...it's not only me...but, Hyuck, Jaemin, Jeno and Injun...all of them feel this.'

Soobin sighed and nodded.

'Her face always lights up whenever Chenle's name is brought up, or whenever he's there with us...' She explained. 'and recently, Chenle started dating Ara, and it's obvious that Hyejin is upset...and I'm also sure that Chenle is still not over Hyejin.'

'You know...even I felt that sometimes.' Soobin said. 'I may not know the guys well, but Hyejin is my sister and I know her.'

'Yeah...' she sighed for the nth time that day. 'Not to sound rude, but I'm annoyed at her. Why the fuck did she even date Jisung if she liked Chenle? To hurt him at the end?'

She spoke, eyes not leaving from the book. She waited for his response, but nothing came.

'What do you think-' she looked up at Soobin to see him staring behind her.

She turned around to look at what he was staring at, only to be met by someone she had least expected to be there, Jisung.

Jisung stood there, eyes teary. It was obvious he had overheard the whole conversation.