Childe NSFW Alphabet

This is NSFW, it contains sexual themes, if you're a minor, then I'd recommend not to read it.

Otherwise I hope you enjoy!

A - aftercare (what they're like after the act)

I imagine him to be very sweet and caring afterwards, expect a warm, comfortable bath with one or two massages. He'll also carry you around, to save you from the pain you possibly could feel.

B - Body part (favorite body part of his and or his lover)

Probably his hands. He has fought many battles and killed countless people with them, yet they can caress your skin ever so lightly with a loving touch.
He absolutely loves everything about you, from head to toe, but if he had to choose, then it'd be your lips. Those sweet lips that he loves to taste, that can say the three words that'll make his heart pump rapidly in happiness.

C - cum (anything to do with it)

He adores to mark his darling as unmistakably his, so apparently he'd like to cum on your stomach or back but he also likes to do so inside, if you don't mind of course.

D - dirty secret (pretty self explanatory)

I believe that he would absolutely enjoy to impregnate you, he is a family person and would love to start his own with the one he loves.

E - experience (do they know what they're doing)

Busy harbinger schedule, there's no way he'd be experienced (Frankly, I don't allow him to have any experiences because no). He knows what he's doing though, a typical ✨natural✨

F - favorite position

The good old missionary is very much to his likings, he'll gets to see your pretty face while cumming, what could be better? Nonetheless, having you on your hands and knees or only on your knees and face on the sheets, will let him hit all the right places, and he knows and hears it.

G - goofy (how serious are they)

He's rarely serious, it wouldn't be Childe, if there was no teasing at all. I think even if he had a bad day, he'll try to not let you notice, he doesn't want you to worry about him too much.

H - hair grooming habits

He might be busy but why would he neglect his own body, hair included. Maybe his hair is a bit messy but it definitely isn't down south.

I - Intimacy (in the moment romantic or rough/dirty)

Depending on his and your mood, he can be rough, if desired but he'd rather show you his love and affection.

J - Jack off (Do they masturbate and how often)

He has to handle alot as a harbinger, which leads to stress. If you're not anywhere near, then he sadly must take the matters in his own hands, but he'll rather have you, so he won't masturbate unless it's a must.

K - Kinks (what they like, possible unusual)

Childe definitely has a choking kink, whether you choking him or vice versa, he likes it. Orgasm control is also very like him, it's like a battle of ›who has the most stamina‹ for him. But he won't be too rough, he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable.

L - Location (Where they like to get it on)

Everywhere possible! Bedroom? Nice, cuddles afterwards! Random alleyway? Hilarious, he gets to see how you try to contain your noises! Tavern? Cool, drinks before and after! Restaurant? Even better, food and drinks!

M - motivation (things that makes them tick/turn ons)

The thought of someone catching you two in the act is pretty thrilling for him, embarrassing but thrilling. He'd absolutely get turned on at the thought.

N - No (turn offs or absolutely won't do)

Anything that is out of your comfort zone. He doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or force you into anything you wouldn't want.

O - Oral (Receiving or giving)

He'll indulge you in many ways and one of those is to have you always satisfied. He's more of a giver but he'll enjoy receiving as well.

P - Pace (how fast they are and how long they can last)

Childe has very much stamina thanks to his training, so you'll probably be in for a long night, if he has the time.The pace depends on how he's feeling, does he want to tease you or please you. If he's feeling more like teasing, then he'll go awfully slow.

Q - quickie (do they prefer fast and hard)

He's definitely in for quickies but he likes it more when he's not in a rush and can show you all his love.

R - risk (do they like to try new things)

As long as you agree, then he'd try anything with you.

S - Stamina (How many times they can go)

As mentioned before, he has much stamina and will use it to it's extent.

T - toys (do they use sex toys on themself or lover)

What would he need toys for? He got you and you got him, there's no need for any extras like that.

U - unfair (Do they tease or enjoy suspense themself)

It's childe, again, it wouldn't be Childe, If there was no teasing.

V - volume (are they loud, what sounds, do they talk)

He'll occasionally let out groans, moans and pants anyway but they won't be as loud as when he's receiving a blow job, the volume increases significantly then.

W - wild card (random sincannon of any sort)

Mixing his absolute turn on with receiving a blow job is a thing that he'd love to become reality. Having you under a table, pleasuring him, during a meeting would be such a thrill for him, not that he'd ask you for it though, would he?

X - X-ray (what's down below)

I'd say he's plus minus 8 inch but of course you can add 10 when he's in his Foul Legacy Form.

Y - Yearning (sexdrive level)

Due to the Fatui work he has to do, he can't always release some of his suspense, so his sexdrive can get wild at times.

Z - Zzz (Do they sleep after)

After he made sure you're well and comfortable he'll lay down and admire you and your features, drifting off to sleep somewhen as well.