Venti Angst Alphabet

Requested by Pisskitty33
Hope you like it!

A— Anger (what makes them angry? How do they deal with the anger?)

He's angry at people who take their freedom as granted. Freedom is a special thing that comes with a prize. Not to mention they had to risk and even give their lives for it long time ago. His friend died for their freedom and here they are, thinking it's what they deserve when they didn't even move one single muscle for it.

B— Bad Habits (what bad habits do they have?)

His habit of rhyming. It's something not everyone can stand and he knows it. It can bother the ones around him, yet the rhymes also help him to encode things he doesn't want just anybody to decipher.

C— Can’t (what can’t they do? Is it a moral thing or some skill they just never learned?)

He simply can't bring himself to take the freedom away, no matter what kind of individual it is. He saw what it's like to be locked up and he doesn't want anyone or anything to go through that too. Not to mention that freedom is what his friend died for, taking it away now would mean that his death was for nothing.

D— Death (How do they die? With family or alone? How does their partner find out?)

Venti will most likely die alone. When he dies, then there's noone there to be with him. All his friends will be dead already. But in his opinion, it's better like it.

E— Embarrassed (what embarrasses them?)

People who can see right through his facade. He'd much rather keep all his secrets and emotions deep within him. Locked up for noone to see.

F— Fake (what do they fake? An emotion? A lack of emotions?)

The poor bard often has to fake his cheerfulness. As much as he wants to be truly happy, the memories of the past still haunts him.

G— Guilty (what do they feel guilty about? why?)

Not being able to save his friend. He wasn't strong enough to prevent his dearest friend's death, so what assures him that he'll be able to protect other people that he holds dear?

H— Heartbreak (how did they deal with heartbreak? which time effected them the most?)

The anemo archon isn't into romantic relationships. Especially not with mortals. He doesn't want his heart to break. He knows exactly that it would be just like when his fellow bard dies, if not even worse. He doesn't want that.

I— Insecure (what are their insecurities?)

Deep inside of him, Barbatos knows he and Mondstadt are doomed to fall. Sooner or later. After all, Freedom comes at a prize.

J— Jealous (what makes them feel jealous of others?)

Seeing people very close with each other, careless of their surroundings. He wishes he could do the same with his old friend, fooling around together, basking in their won freedom.

K— Kill (what have they killed? any people? dreams? an animal?)

He has killed many things in order to archive and protect the freedom of Mondstadt. Even people. The list doesn't stop. He doesn't like to end a life, those of animals or people but he does what he has to do.

L— Lost (what have they lost?)

He has lost many things. From little things to people he deeply cherished.