Venti Fluff Alphabet

Requested by DianeCatzie3066
The fluff alphabet for Cyno will be published soon as well!
Hope you Enjoy~

A = Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)

He admires everything about you. Your kindness, your strength, your sense of freedom, your looks of course too! There's nothing he doesn't love on you.

B = Body (what is their favorite part of your body?)

Your upper body, or to be more precise your chest area. He likes to rest his head there to listen and feel your heartbeat. It soothes him to feel that you're right beside him, alive.

C = Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)

He likes to hold you or be hold by you. He'll play with your hair and or hands while cuddling and might sing as well. He also likes to rest his head on your shoulders.

D = Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)

On the hands of his Barbatos statue at the cathedral. Best with some drinks. He loves to sing to you or with you and will tell you some old tales of his. Prepare for him to be overwhelmed by nostalgia and some heavy emotions he had bottled up. After all, moments like this takes him back to old times.

E = Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)

He doesn't show you all of his emotions, of course he'll show you his love and admiration for you but he'll try to hide away the sadness he has locked up inside of him.

F = Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)

Yes, he definitely wants to have a family with you. Best as soon as possible. He absolutely loves you, so little (y/n)'s running around will be absolute heaven for him. And fun.

G = Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving?)

He'd give you anything you desire but often he lacks the Mora to get you everything he thinks you'd like. No matter how often you tell him though, he'll always try to buy you something. Even if that means that he won't be able to get drunk in Angel's Share.

H = Holding Hands (when/how do they like to hold hands?)

Loves to hold your hands, he'd also often compare them, like „Ehe~ Would you look at that? My hand is bigger than yours~” He'd pout, if yours would be bigger though. „Ah, that's not fair!” Sadly though, he can't hold your hands while playing the lyre. He's torn between playing it or holding your hands. Please help him.

I = Injury (how would they act if you got hurt?)

Super anxious. He has lost many people he held dear to him and now you're injured as well. Even if it's a minor wound, he'll get you to the best healer he knows and will not leave your side until your wounds are healed. He's just so scared that you'll leave him too, please don't.

J = Jokes (do they like to joke around with or prank you?)

He sure does love to joke around with you. He'd also occasionally prank you but nothing that would be out of your line of acceptance.

K = Kisses (how do they like to kiss you?)

His kisses are soft and it's mostly him who initiates them. Though he also likes to peck your cheeks and will do so every chance he gets. Also expect welcome and goodbye kisses.