Cyno Fluff Alphabet

Requested by DianeCatzie3066
There's not much known about him but I hope you like it anyways!

A = Admiration (what do they absolutely adore about you?)

You being smart. He'll absolutely melt the moment you teach him something, he loves it. It also makes him proud to know that you're quite clever and talented yourself.

B = Body (what is their favorite part of your body?)

Your arms. Cyno likes it when you hug or cuddle him, feeling your arms around him assures him that you're there with him. He'd actually love to be in your arms all the time but sadly that's not possible. Yet.

C = Cuddling (how do they like to cuddle?)

He likes it when you lay your head on his chest or shoulders and nuzzle him. Or him embracing you from behind and resting his head on yours is also something he likes to do.

D = Dates (what does their ideal date with you look like?)

Probably a study date. You two learning something, food and drinks beside you and cuddles. He sits on a chair with you on his lap, head resting on your shoulders while his eyes scan over a book page. A small smile on his face as well!

E = Emotions (how do they express emotion around you?)

Actions and in his eyes. They may seem cold but there are many emotions in those red-orange eyes. His touch is also filled with care and love. He'd also gently caress your cheeks, if he's feeling extra soft.

F = Family (do they want one? If they do, when?)

He'd like to have a family with you but probably also later. He's still in the Sumeru Academia after all.

G = Gifts (how do they feel about gift giving? What are their habits when it comes to this?)

He'll buy you everything you want. If he has to conduct researches, he'll get you some souvenirs from the nation he traveled to. He won't return empty handed, that's for sure.

H = Holding Hands (when/how do they like to hold hands?)

He'll hold your hand, if he feels comfortable enough with the surroundings. Yet, he's more affectionate in his or your home where you two are alone.

I = Injury (how would they act if you got hurt?)

He'll try to show as little emotions as possible. He knows that crying or being angry won't help you when you're hurt, so he keeps himself together and tries to take care of your wounds or bring you to a healer. He'll show you his worry after though, when you're alright again.

J = Jokes (do they like to joke around with or prank you? how?)

He seems like he'd occasionally joke around with you but not much and he probably also doesn't prank people. He's more of the serious type of person.

K = Kisses (how do they like to kiss you?)

He actually likes to kiss you, but also rather in a place he's comfortable in. He especially likes to give you pecks on your cheek. Cyno's kisses are rather soft and hesitant.

L = Love (how do they show you they love you?)

More through his actions, like hugging you, giving you kisses. But he'd say that he loves you as well, just not as much.

M = Memory (favorite memory together?)

You once fell asleep in his arms on a study date. How irresponsible of you! But he couldn't help but love the sight he saw. Would definitely like it to happen again!

N = Nightmare (what is their worst fear?)

You breaking up with him because of his rather emotionless personality. He tries his best to show you every emotion within him but he feels like that isn't enough, he doesn't show you enough of him. He tries to improve it but where's the guarantee that he'll be on time?

O = Oddity (what is one quirk they have?)

Him, being very smart and inexperienced in love, probably will talk about emotions and their causes like a professor would. Emotionless and objective.

P = Pet Names (what do they like to call you?)

His lovely genius! Except for that he also calls you love or darling, it's simple yet sweet.

Q = Quality Time (how do they like to spend time with you?)

Alone with you. He's a secretive person that opens up when he's comfortable, and what place is more perfect than your or his home? He'll be in your arms in no time once you've closed the door.

R = Romance (how romantic are they? Cliché or rather creative?)

Cyno is more cliché. He wants to be creative for you but he doesn't really know how to. He'll try everything he can read about. Like gifting chocolates and dinner dates. He'd even add things he could think of, to lessen the cliché, like a study dinner date, but he thinks that it wouldn't be romantic and ruin the actual idea.

S = Secrets (how open are they with you?)

He's quite open to you. Things that could mean harm or bring pain to you will be information he won't tell you though. Never would he intentionally bring anything bad upon you.

T = Time (how long did it take you to get together?)

A bit. It didn't take him extremely long to confess but still quite some time. He had to make absolutely sure that it's love he feels and then came the problem with confessing. It wasn't as easy as described in books!

U = Upset (how do they act when you're upset?)

He'll give you the time and space you need. He won't force you to talk about it but he'll hold and tell you words of assurance, if you want and need them.

V = Vaunt (what are they proud of? Do they like to show you off?)

I think he's proud of his and your knowledge. He would show you off but only when he's feeling threatened as your boyfriend or feeling jealous. He'd put your relationship on display for that occasion just to show the other person that overstept their boundaries that you're not available anymore.

W = Warrior (how do they feel about you fighting? Would they fight for you, beside you, etc?)

He would definitely fight with and for you. He's rather uncertain about his opinion about you fighting himself. He doesn't want to lock you up and take your freedom away but he would like it, if you wouldn't fight and bring yourself in possible danger. He's just very worried and just wants to be by your side to make sure you're safe all the time.

X = X-Ray (how well are they able to read you?)

Very well. Give him a day and he knows all your habits, the good ones as well as the bad ones. He'll be able to tell what you feel from miles away.

Y = Yes (how would they propose to you?)

Most likely at one of those dinner dates he set up. But for this one he'll add his idea of studying! Imagine opening a book and a ring falling out of it on your lap. „Do you wish to marry me?" It's quite but audible! And it came from him!

Z = Zen (what makes them feel calm?)

Having you in the same room as him. Your presence is enough to calm him, affection would be highly appreciated though. Feeling you with him is of course better than just knowing it, not to mention that he feels loved and appreciated by your touch.