===Chapter five===

Ding
Ding
Ding

Your phone kept blowing up with notifications.

The fantastic five plus Bitch boy :D
Bitch boy >:(
MY FRENNNNNSSSSSS

Tubbox
Hi Tommy!!!

Niki<3
Hi guys! How are you?

Bitch boy >:(
You guys wanna hang out today? Like after school?

Y\N
Uh sure as long as Niki and Tubbo are going!

Niki<3
Yeah I'll go!

Tubbox
Sure I'll go too!
Read by:Arson child, Bitch boy >:(, Y\N, and 2 others

Next day
We decided to hangout today. We all met up at the park.
"Hey Y\N!" Tubbo yelled and ran to you. He hugged you and you both had dumb grins on your faces.
Tommy, Techno, Niki, and Wilbur soon show up.
"Tubo, Y\N MY FRENNSSSSS" Tommy yells.
"Hello bitch boy." You respond .
He gasps "I am offended."
Wilbur Niki and Techno laugh at you, Tommy and Tubbo's stupidity.

You all went to a cafe and got coffee and tea.
"Hey we should go back to the park and play nice and seek!" Tubbo says excitedly.
"Yeah!" You say also with the excitement of a five year old.
Wilbur laughs and agrees. Soon everyone agrees and you head back to the park (after finishing your drinks)

Tubbo and Tommy seek first.
You guys played in teams, you and Wilbur on one team. And Niki and Techno on the other. You all had thirty minutes to hide. You and Wilbur decided to hide under the bridge at the park (it went over a small creek and had enough room so neither of you get wet)
Niki and Techno hid in a tree. They also were found first. Now it was just you and the tall male.

You were sitting on a large rock and he sat next to you and quietly hummed.
About ten minutes pass and Tubbo finds you.

After about five rounds of hide and seek you guys decide to go to Tubbo's house and watch a movie.
"Can we watch Moana?" Tubbo asks
You nod in excitement and everyone except Tommy and Tubbo laugh at you. Tommy agrees and every else gives in and you watch Moana.
You end up getting hella tired in the middle of the movie and you lay your head on Wilbur's shoulder and soon you fall asleep. He notices you're asleep and he lays your head on his lap, so you'd be more comfortable.

A\N: sorry I ran out of ideas for this chapter ;-;