===Chapter eleven===

"Its a very big and not blown up L'Manburg..."

Wilbur's pov

"I was going on a walk to clear my head, it has been a bad day. But I suppose meeting you made it better." I said to the person sitting next to me.
" but how did meeting me make you happy? " They asked.
"In many ways, but continuing, I noticed you standing near the railing of the bridge we were on."
" Why was I do close to the railing though? " They asked.
"For many reasons, Y\N."

" My L'Manburg, my L'Manburg "

Y\N pov

We watched the sunset, and stayed almost completely silent.
"Hey Y\N?" Wilbur asked.
" Mhm? "
"...Are we the bad guys..?"
" Huh, what do yo mean? " I looked at him curiously.
"I mean, we obviously did something to be exiled from L'manburg..."
" No! No we didn't, Shlatt is just a dickhead. Besides you could never hurt anyone, unless you were protecting someone you
love. "
Wilbur sighed.
"Y\N...I'm going to blow up Manburg, I want you to help."
My eyes widened, L'Manburg was the only home I've ever known, yes there was Pogtopia, but I also didn't spend my entire life there.
"No...You can't!!!!"
He sighed. "Y\N, you can't tell Tommy do you understand?"
I nod and look away. "I'm going back to Pogtopia." He nodded and you stood up. " hey Wilbur.. "
"Yes, Y\N?"
I looked at him and have him a sad smile.

"It was never meant to be..."
And with that I ran, and jumped. I heard screaming, and felt someone grab my arm, but I had passed out.

"Down with the revolution boys, it was never meant to be."

" Phil, there once was a saying by a traitor, Eret, you may have heard of him....it was never meant to be. "

I woke up to a huge explosion. I ran outside the house I was in, and saw a huge crater and there was Phil, and Wilbur in a small room at the top of the crater. Then I saw Phil stab Wilbur, I heard screaming, I fell to my knees and stared at Phil holding Wilbur's dead body. I stood up and went back into the house I woke up in, I saw Technoblade outside the window staring at the crater. I found a paper and pen and wrote a note.

Hi, my name is Y\N L\N. And if you are reading this, that means I have died. There are many reasons why I would be dead by now, but the main one is that I lost the one person who cared for me, the one person who made time for me, the one person who saved me. I'm tired of waiting for things to get better, so I ended my pain. I hope my friends can forgive me. Just know I love you all, and I always will.
-Y\N

I went outside and went to the spot me and Wilbur met.
"Huh, I met you here, I fell in love with you here, and now I'm going to die here." I smiled sadly to myself. "It was fun while it lasted..." A cold, yet comforting hand grabbed my shoulder.
" Y\N? " said a voice that sounded like wilbur's, but it echoed.
"Huh!?" I turned around to find Wilbur , but more pale, his hair slightly more messy, and black ink? Dripping from his eyes.
I stared in shock. "No- I'm imagining this. You're dead"
"Yeah, it seems so."