===Chapter seven===

Trigger warning: this chapter contains self harm

"Why do you smoke?"
You don't answer, and just look away
He sighs and stands up. He offers you his hand to help you up, you take it. He still is holding your hand as he brings you somewhere.

He had brought you to a lake, with a small island in the middle, that had a single willow tree in the middle. He helped you cross the bridge to the island.
"Wow..." You said under your breath. He just smirked in response. Once you two are standing on the small island her goes to the tree and grabs a guitar. You walk over to him, he sits down and you sit in front of him. He starts playing (your favorite song). And you hum along, and you smile a bit. And soon it started to rain. He put his guitar in a large hole in the tree, and you two both walk home. (You now live pretty close to each other.)

Next day
You had locked yourself in your room all day. 'that bastard, thinking he can just go and try to earn my trust like that.' You thought. Soon you open your bed side drawer, taking a razor blade from the drawer. You numb the pain you felt, by cutting five cuts in each wrist, and five on each thigh. The only thing you could think about is possibly losing Wilbur...wait you didn't even like him, so why were you even thinking this?
You ended up getting drunk and going to sleep, even though you had a extremely hard time falling asleep.

Next day (again)
You again chose to not go to school, and you planned to not go for the rest of the week. You just hoped that it would relieve some stress and built up anxiety, along with depression.
You drank again. Passing out from the alcohol.

This continued all week for you.

Back to school (lunch hour)
You eat lunch in a corner, trying not to let your friends notice you were back, but that isnt how it turned out. Tubbo, Tommy and Wilbur notice you and run over. You just tell them you got a cold and stayed home until you felt better, thank God they bought it.

A\N: sorry this chapter is short ;-;