your my father?!

had zoned out and was pulled out when the ship shook hard causing  me to fall,then the crew from the ship lands onto my ship,then the captain of the ship lands on the complete other side of the ship,who is your caption!he yelled at one of my men,s-she is the studdered and pointed to me,he whipped his head towards me causing his hair to move like he was under water and he strode over to me he stopped in front of me and looked close at me then he gasped a little,he sounded like he had pneumonia because of the water on his lungs, Picardias?(baby doll) He spoke to me I looked at him confused I knew some Spanish cause of my mother 29 years I have been searching for you and here you are,after I had left on my expedition and your mother lost at sea you were taken by him,by who?I ask the man…….davy jones he looked at me then he grabbed my shoulders, macayla…...I'm your father,davy jones is not your father...I am,then my eyes widen and a flashback comes into my head as I see my mother and then the blurry face of who my father was unfoggs and it's him,I looked at him shocked so I asked him a odd question  if your my father then c-can I hug you?I ask him he opens his arms as I hug him,tears flow down my face then everything felt perfect again,but one thing was missing,will my love will turner, are you alright my father asks me,yeah Im just thinking about my love,who is your love?he asked me,his name is will turner he said s the new captain of the flying Dutchman,my so called father stabbed him right in front of me and he died right in front of me,or so I thought and then there he was standing right in front of me holding a chest that contained his heart and now I take care of it and I have to wait every 10 years to see the man I love again,I look down at the deck,well there is one way to break mine and your lovers curse,and that is the trident of Poseidon my father told me looking at me with a smile.as we both walked up to the ships wheel.