chapter 2 captured

I went back up to the crow's nest until I saw the flying Dutchman come hurtling out of the water,uuuh caption I yelled down to jack what is it makayla the flying Dutchman is heading our way once the Dutchman was next to our ship I was kidnapped by one of the crew JACK,WILL I scream as I'm thrown into the ship,as the flying Dutchman sailed away I didn't see will or jack again I had been cursed to the doutchman until the curse was lifted,I was recently strapped to a wall part of the ship when I herd the cell door open and slam shut that is untill I herd a familiar voice,I slowly open my eyes to see will clutching at the cell door trying to open it ,will I whispered,will! I whispered a little louder,will whipped his head around who's there he yelled will it's me I whispered as I slowly emerged from the wall to see will ,he gasped when he saw me,oh makayla what happened to you,he asked with sadness coating his voice,after I was kidnapped by davy jones he confirmed me to the ship......I found out that I'm.....I'm davy jones's daughter,my mother is calypso, they were lost at sea when I was a new born,I haven't seen my mother in so long,I don't even know what she looks like I'm scared will I don't know what to do! Hey it's ok it's ok, I will lift this curse from your shoulders so you can see the sun once again,oh will, thank you I wish I could hug you but I can't your a good friend, elizabeth is lucky to have a man like you I told him,but saying that out loud broke my heart because it was true I had a crush on him but I kept it to myself finnaly he escaped the cell and went above deck out of my site. A few days later calypso aws put in the same cell as me,when she saw me she was shocked,oh my little sea crab what has he done to you she spoke to me in a sad but soothing voice,I slowly opened my eyes and emerged from the wall he kidnapped me from my friends and cursed me to the ship untill the curse was lifted and I know that won't be for a long time and I won't see will ever again mother and I'm scared I want to return to him so bad but I can't because I can't touch land for 10 years she then looked down at my neck to see davy jones's music box necklace he gave it to you she said in a sad but happy voice,yes he did and I want you to give it to will turner for me tell him to keep it close to his heart she slowly took the necklace,I will my little sea crab,I will do everything in my power to save you from this curse and then you can be with the man you love again.

Hey guys I'm back at it again the story will get more updates on it I fixed the story alot and i hope you like this new chapter and yeah I really don't know what to say but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one ☺️