will?

been a few months since I seen my father my father had left to go find other people so we were getting close to the island when in the middle of the night my locket suddenly opened and started playing its tune pretty loudly so I walk out to the deck and I look around "he's close by" I said to myself with pure joy I carefully grab Jack's compass I quickly opened it they always said that it opens and points in the direction that you want most when it started spinning around a pointed forward in front of me so I hopped into a rowboat and rowed out to the middle of the ocean luckily I had a rock and a rope I tied the rope to the Rock and threw the rock in the water hopefully I would lay in right onto the deck so I took a breath and quickly jumped in letting the rock take me down by so it happened that I actually landed dead smack in center of the ship as it was coming up towards the surface "well lucky me" I said to myself once it finally went on top of the water I could breathe again so I stood up and looked around the ship was all too familiar it's like I was here just yesterday I knew this boat like the back of my hand that's going to sound a footsteps came walking towards me my locket opened again and started playing its tune as he got closer and closer the locket played louder and louder I heard his locket the low tone of the locket as it played in sync with mine once they finally closed he was in front of me "wow will look at you" I said to him he said place my hand on his cheek he looks so much different than last time I saw you he looks at me "Kayla is that you?" he said to me "yeah it's me it's me Will" he placed his hand on my cheek "look at you you've grown into a beautiful woman that I've Loved for a long time" will said "ever since we were young children when we first met I knew you were going to grow up to be a beautiful woman and I was so right" he said to me "you have grown up to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he said as he rubs his thumb on my soft cheek "well I was right to think that whenever I met you you were going to grow up to be a handsome man yourself and I was right" tears started falling from my eyes as I pull him into a hug "I've missed you so much" I said to him "I missed you to" he said to me "we haven't seen each other in like 8 years" he said to me "I know it's been so long"I said that's when I felt the ships started to sink "will I don't want to leave you yet" I said "you're going to have to" he said as he cut my rope "but before you go there's something I want to give you" he said as the water started to go up my ankles to my shin he quickly replaced both of his hands on my cheeks and pulled me in closely that's when he kissed me along passionate kisses the water subsided around us I felt him sinking is I floated upwards my lips falling off of his I try to grab out to him and he grabs my hand as his hand slips out from by my hand I quickly swim to the surface and I roll myself into the rowboat after a while I finally row back to my ship I get into the ship and I walk into my Captain's quarters and they're still on the desk where I left it I take the key from my drawer and open the lock and open the chest and there in the chest was will's heart beating uncontrollably fast like he had fallen in love and he did he fell in love if it was in his rib cage it'd be beating out of his chest right now but you could hear this from a mile away I placed my hand on his heart as you can feel my emotions and I can feel his as smile as I felt that he was overly joist and excited and he felt that I was excited as well and happy and sad at the same time he was happy and I was happy for him that's what it took me hand off his heart and shut the locket shut the chest and locked it put the key back where I put it and shut the drawer I hold the che chest close to my heart as I held it finally we had made it to the island the next morning that's when Henry's the next day "so what you do last night" he said what I look over him "you left the ship last night where did you go" henry asked "I went to go see an old friend" I told him "I know" he said "wait how do you know" I said "because "I watched you row out to the middle of the ocean and jump in that's when I saw the ship come flying all the water and you were on the ship talking to a guy who was he" I inhale and exhale very sadly that Henry was my good friend William Turner a good friend of mine since we were young.

hello everybody I hope you liked this new chapter I will try to post another chapter soon it's going to take me awhile because I am going to be busy this weekend and week so I'll try to post as much as I can but I hope you like this new chapter and let me know what you think I'm very sorry that it's cheesy this is my first time writing a story of Will Turner I have another one coming soon so be prepared for that one as well I'm still thinking of what I'm going to call it I have the plot down I have some of it written down already and docs so I'll get that posted as soon as possible I hope you like this new chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye guys ☺️