Hair [Drabble] [Rin x Reader]

Fingers running through his maroon hair, [Name] let her fingertips brush against his scalp, sending a pleasurable tingle down his spine. A soft giggle escaped through her lips, her eyes trained on the serene look on Rin’s face as he lay on her lap.

Picking up several locks of his silky tresses, she started moving her hands to start an intricate braid, a peaceful silence hanging in the air before an indolent voice drawled out, “What are you doing?”

His pending question was answered with a playful grin, left unseen to his closed eyes. The subtle tugs on his hair was enough for him to stiffen, a toothy grimace appearing on his visage when his hands shot up to wrap around her smaller ones. “Stop braiding my hair, [Name]…”

“I know you like it when I play with your hair,” she laughed, leaning forward to peck the tip of his nose.

His magenta eyes shot accusing glares at her as he insisted, “This is different!”

Unable to stop the upward curve of his lips as he looked up at her smiling face, he let out an exasperated sigh before reaching up and letting his large hand rest on the back of her neck.

“I’m going to wipe that stupid grin off your face,” he smirked as he tugged her down, pulling her in for a kiss.