1; take our luggage- peasants

Lisa has been impatiently watching Rosé try to fit all 5 of her pink suitcases into the trunk of her car for the past 10 minutes

Lisa has been impatiently watching Rosé try to fit all 5 of her pink suitcases into the trunk of her car for the past 10 minutes. Rolling her eyes, she steps out of the driver seat of her black Bugatti and makes her way to the back of the car. 

"We really need to leave, Jen and Jisoo are probably waiting for us to come to pick them up and take them to this fucking boarding school in the middle of nowhere." Rosé turns to her pushing her pink sunglasses up and puffing her cheeks out in annoyance.

"Well, it wouldn't take so fucking long if your 'high end' car had a bigger trunk." 

"You're blaming it on my baby?" Lisa exclaimed in disbelief, "This is entirely your fault, you can't pack to save your life!"

"How dare you question my packing skills! For your information all of the items in the suitcases are essential." She huffs, turning back to the suitcases still sitting on the hard concrete.

"What 'essentials' would fill 5 suitcases?"

"Isn't it obvious? One is for shoes, one is for jewelry, one is for dresses, one is for other clothes, and one is for food." She with wide eyes as if surprised that Lisa didn't know.

"No, that's not obvious, who fills a giant suitcase with food?"

"Me, obviously." 

Lisa sighs, done with her friend, and runs her hand through her hair, checking her watch.

"I can fit 3 of them in the trunk, you put the other two in the back of my baby."

"Who calls their car baby?" Rosé questions as she drags the other two suitcases and throws them in the backseat.

"Me, obviously," Lisa responds, imitating Rosé.

Rosé rolls her eyes then hops into the car pulling on the seatbelt as Lisa puts the car into drive, speeding off towards Jennie's house where they agreed to meet the two eldest. 

Standing in front of Jisoo's penthouse are two very unhappy women both in designer brands with 4 suitcases sitting on the sidewalk in front of them. Lisa and Rosé sheepishly get out of the car and cautiously walk towards the two. Once they reach the older two they stand in silence looking at Jennie and Jisoo with small smiles on their faces. Jennie narrows her eyes at them before saying, "What are you waiting for?" 

"What do you mean,' what are we waiting for'" Lisa asks, furrowing her brow.

Jisoo smirks a little before exclaiming in a voice that commands authority, "Take our luggage, peasants," pointing at the 4 suitcases.

Lisa and Rosé both roll their eyes hiding the small smiles creeping up their face. They take the suitcases and set them in the little room left in the trunk and walk back to Jisoo and Jennie who are still standing in front of the hotel stone-faced. 

Lisa sighs, "What now Unnies?" 

"Open the doors for us, peasants." Lisa and Rosé quickly shake their heads in disbelief, but still follow their Unnies orders, feeling a little guilty for being late. Lisa opens the door for Jennie, bowing a little while Rosé leads Jisoo to the other side. Jennie moves to enter but then stops and looks at Lisa in disbelief.