2; that was legendary

After touring the many buildings of campus and wondering the surrounding grounds, Lisa, Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo finally arrived at the dorms

After touring the many buildings of campus and wondering the surrounding grounds, Lisa, Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo finally arrived at the dorms. They stand for a moment taking in the building, it's brick-like the rest with vines covering the front and marble steps leading up to tall white doors.

They take a deep breath and look at the slips of paper they were given earlier which supposedly contain their dorm rooms. They look at each other and count to three before opening them.

"I got room 3, I got room three!" Rosé says waving her slip in the other's face.

"Me too, me too!!" Jisoo screams, the two clasping hands and jumping up and down.

"I got room 4," Jennie says, pretending to cry.

"I got room 1," Lisa says in a sullen voice, matching Jennie's disappointment.

Rosé and Jisoo's faces immediately fall, "Is this going to be the end?" Rosé says dramatically, placing her hand overhead as if she was faint.

"My babies are leaving the nest, they are going to become hoodlums and I will only have my baby Rosé left." Jisoo cries, falling to the ground. "Rosé, promise you won't leave me!"

"I promise I won't!" Rosé cries,  collapsing on the ground next to Jisoo.

"God, don't be so dramatic, I'm going to miss you all, but I'll just be across the hall," Jennie says rolling her eyes.

"Plus, we are all already hoodlums, why do you think we were sent here?" Lisa says, grabbing the handle to her suitcase, "I'm heading to the dorm, I'll meet you all here before dinner. See ya."

The three look at her with mock offense before taking their suitcases and going their separate ways.

♠♠♠

Lisa stands in front of the wooden door that leads to her dorm and takes a deep breath, hoping her roommates will be nice. She musters up the courage to walk in, turning the knob she slowly opens the door and is greeted by two girls, one with big eyes and blonde hair and the other with blackish-brown hair and a familiar pretty face.

The one with big eyes gives Lisa a huge smile the moment she walks in.

"Hiiiiii! You must be our last roommate! I'm Yuna, are you foreign? You look foreign, I like your eyes, they're pretty. You look older than me, are you older than me? Should I call you Unnie?" The girl with big eyes, who must be named Yuna, says excitedly, running up to her and looking up at her like an excited puppy. I already know I'm not going to be able to handle her.

"I'm Lisa, and to answer your questions, yes, yes, and yes," Lisa responds, sighing. She sets down her luggage and sits on a chair facing the two on the couch.

"Hey Tzu, how have you been?"

"I've been fine, you were sent here because of what happened at the gala, huh."

"Yup."

"That was legendary," Tzuyu says smiling a little.

Lisa smiles in thanks and notices a bowl of chocolate sitting on the coffee table. Bending over she reaches for one and pops it in her mouth.

"Why were you sent here?" Lisa asks with the chocolate in her cheek, puffing it out and making her voice sound muffled.

"I was at a club and I slept the wrong guy, some heir of a competitor, and my parents told me that they were sick of me 'slutting around'" She says sinking back on the sofa with a sour face.

"Do the two of you know each other?" Yuna asks, tilting her head a little. 

Tzuyu and Lisa have, in fact, known each other for a while, mostly from seeing each other at different gatherings and parties and such. The two of them have similar personalities so they always got along quite well. The two of them were well-known for getting into trouble and going to clubs together, much to their parent's dismay. The two have even shared a drunken kiss or two, but their relationship has stayed completely platonic.

Neither of them trusted this girl well enough to tell her anything, for, in their experience, the happiest always have something to hide.

They instead decide to avoid the question and instead, Tzuyu offers to help Lisa begin unpacking. The latter was grateful and the rest of the day was taken up with unpacking and the three getting to know each other.

♠♠♠

This chapter was short, kinda a part 1 of the chapter, but I felt bad for not publishing recently 😅

I just reread chapter 1 and realized at the end I said I would publish this chapter the nxt week 😂😭 that did not happen lmao

Sorry again for not updating😭, I'll try to  update again soon, buuuut no promises lol. The soccer season just started at my school so I'm gonna be pretty busy😭😭

사랑해~