5; you want us to play detective?

Jisoo looks up in surprise as an upset Lisa storms into her dorm, banging her hands on the coffee table in frustration

"Someone was murdered, MURDERED, and it's been three days and no one has done anything, soo, anything," she exclaims, throwing her hands up in exasperation, "how did we end up at this fucking excuse of a school?"

"Yeah, I know Lis- I'm one of the suspects after all," Jisoo replies rolling her eyes, finding the maknaes outburst uncalled for. 

"Lisa is right, soo," Rosé says as she walks through the door, a bag of chips in hand, "it's messed up, everyone is talking shit about you when you're not even the true murderer."

"And?" Jisoo sasses, grabbing a bottle of dark red nail polish and unscrewing the top, applying it onto her long nails, "I honestly couldn't give less fucks about what they think of me."

"But soo- where were you after the murder?" Rosé asks, perching herself and her chips on the couch next to Jisoo, who just shrugs in response.

"Is nobody else worried about the fact that someone was murdered and the school is doing nothing?" Lisa exclaims, plopping onto the bed with an expression of disbelief, "is that not giving anyone else major red flags?"

"What're we going to do about?" Dahyun pitches in from her bed, her head popping out from her comforter and sending Lisa into a state of shock, "It's honestly none of our business."

"Dahyun eonnie is right, Lis, why should we care?" Rosé adds, nodding in agreement, "it's not like this is our school."

"Ro. Are you kidding me?" the younger girl cries out, "someone was murdered, murdered, what about that do you not get?"

"Well, what are you going to do?" Jisoo asks, blowing on her nails to dry them before admiring her handy work.

"I don't know," Lisa sighs, "I mean we could try to figure out who it was ourselves."

"We're game." 

The four girls turn their heads towards the commanding voice and see Yeji standing with her arms crossed in front of the door with Ryujin and Yuna, closely followed by Momo and Jennie.

"I'm game," Jennie shrugs, flopping onto the sofa next to Rosé and popping a chip in her mouth, "I mean we need something to do in this boring ass school."

"I agree," Momo says softly as she snuggles into Dahyun's bed, hugging the younger girl tightly, "I've been at this school for a couple of months now and it's really- well- boring."

"Really?" Lisa asks, surprised they all would go along with her plan so willingly, "I honestly thought you all would up more of a fight."

"Me too, I guess I have to be the voice of reason," Jisoo says, rolling her eyes again, "what if we get hurt?"