Chapter 26: Training Part 13 of 14 - Autarch

Warning: Issei x Kuroka and Issei x Murayama lemons in this chapter.

Underworld

A teleportation circle appeared in the booth where Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Serafall were. From it emerged Rias and her peerage. 

"Big brother, what was that aura just now?!" 

"That was Issei experiencing an evolution in his power. There's no doubt that the shockwave has reached every corner of the universe."

"What?! Issei did that?!"

"Indeed."

Rias sighed. "I see... Nevermind about that! Big brother, how could you do this to me?!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Whatever do you mean?"

She glared at him and raised her aura. "You know exactly what I mean! How could you take away my lordship over Kuoh and give it to Sona?!"

"Because Issei asked me to."

"So you're playing favorites now?!"

This time, Sirzechs glared at her and flared his aura, making her flinch, smothering her aura. "First of all, you were the one begging me to play favorites with you during the whole debacle with Riser, so don't you dare accuse me of playing favorites, you hypocrite. I refused you before hesitantly, and it all worked out in the end. This time, I will definitely refuse you again since you are clearly in the wrong here." 

She flinched at his tone. 

"Second of all, I did it because I owed two favors to him. Sona is a leader who gets things done, unlike you, and maybe this will be a wake up call for you to fix your piss poor Princess attitude. I killed at least two, maybe three birds with one stone. The third bird is up to you." He sighed. "Listen Rias, if you want to be happy, get over your feelings for him."

She shouted. "Get over him?! How could I possibly get over the love I have for my Issei?!"

Serafall flared her aura this time. "He isn't yours, he is Sona's as well as the other ten girls in his harem, which does not include you."

Sirzechs stared at his fellow Satan. "Wait, how do you know that Sona is in a romantic relationship with him."

The Leviathan grew flustered and waved her hands around. "T-That's none of your business! Magical girl Levi commands you to forget about it!" She waved her wand around. 

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Hoooh? If you say so."

Serafall redirected her attention back to Rias. "A-Anyway, my point is that I am disillusioned with you, Rias. You and your peerage abandoned Issei long before you even introduced yourselves to him when you planned to reincarnate him by letting him die. He hates you, so get over yourself."

Rias lowered her head. "Can Koneko at least see him? She wants to talk to Kuroka and thank Issei for saving her from Kokabiel."

They looked at Koneko who nodded. "I heard big sis wasn't at fault for what she was accused of, so I want to know the truth from her. Plus, Issei-senpai deserves to know I'm grateful."

Deep down, Koneko was terrified of seeing Issei again as she wasn't sure what he would do knowing how he straight up told her how much he hates her the last time they talked. Looking back at it, he had every right to react the way he did considering they dismissed his feelings entirely, and she could only feel ashamed of the horrible words she told him that fateful day in the ORC, especially now that he saved her life.