Chapter 10: Rescue The Little Sister - Part 1 of 2

Some arcs will have multiple chapters, and this is the first of that kind of arc starting with Part 1. :)

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 10: Rescue The Little Sister - Part 1 of 2

Koneko woke up with a gasp. The environment around her was unfamiliar, and her hands and arms are tied behind her back. She started to panic, finding it hard to breathe, realizing that her mouth is covered by a large piece of tape to prevent her from screaming.

The last thing she remembers is talking to her older sister. 

Flashback

On her way home from school, Koneko stopped to buy some doughnuts. Leaving with a bag of many uniquely different flavored treats, she was about to head home when...

"Shiro-nya!" Kuroka suddenly hugged her little sister from behind, scaring the younger nekoshou. 

"W-What the? Big sis, get off me!" Koneko yelled angrily, squirming as she escaped her sister's grip. 

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that. All big sis wants is a hug, nya." 

Koneko sighed. "Leave me alone. I hate you. You know that, so why do you keep trying to talk to me?" 

Before Kuroka could answer, a group of exorcists appeared directly behind Koneko and karate chopped a spot on the back of her neck, knocking her out. Seeing this, Kuroka was enraged. She was going to attack, when she heard clapping. 

"Bravo! Bravo!" A man stepped out of the shadows. He is dressed in all white church robes with a golden cross drawn on his torso. He appeared to be an ugly middle-aged man. "Now take her away."

"Wait! That's my little sister! Why are you kidnapping her?!" Kuroka shouted. 

The man turned to her with a sadistic smirk. "It's not her we need since she will be used as nothing more than bait, or more specifically a hostage. It's Rias Gremory's knight, Kiba Yuuto. Oh, before I leave, Kokabiel sends his regards."

They all teleported away, leaving a worried Kuroka. 

Kuroka had only one choice. a last resort: Find Rias Gremory and beg for her help.

Running to her house, the same house Koneko lives in, she pounded on the door and rang the bell a few times until someone answered. 

It was Xenovia. "Can I help you with something?" 

Kuroka panted for air. "Y-Yes! I... I need to... speak with Rias Gremory! She... My little sister, Koneko, has been k-kidnapped!" 

Xenovia's eyes widened before she widened the door and stepped aside. "Come in. I will get Rias." 

Kuroka took a seat on a couch. A few minutes later, a concerned Rias appeared. She tilted her head at Kuroka, placing her hands on her hips. "You said you're Koneko's older sister and that she has been kidnapped? How do you know this?" 

"I saw it happen." 

Rias narrowed her eyes. "I will contact my older brother. In a life and death situation, he's one of the few people who can help."