-7-

Drugs?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Y/N P.O.V-

I stood in this intel room, folders infront of me and some light alcohol by my side. I watched as Phil and Techno walk in, following Wilbur. "Take a seat, all of you" I said in a 'don't-fuck-with-me-I'm-not-in-the-mood' tone. They all took a seat instantly. I took a sip of my drink before continuing. "Since we lack the resources to go and make these potions, we have to get some ourselves." I said, passing the yellow tinted folders to everyone. Phil looked inside gathering information as Techno and Wilbur scanned the papers for anything 'useful', their eyes say it all. "Ahem, now we need two people to sneak in and grab these drugs from the elite room. I'll be your hawk and watch from above, and we need a getaway car driver aswell." I said taking another sip. They all stayed silent. I sighed. "Techno and Phil, you'll both sneak in, probably as waitresses since the front door is well guarded, Wilbur is our getaway driver. Dress fancy, the place is full of rich people, we need more information, so try listening to other the peoples' conversations." I said. "I taught my son so well" Phil said wiping away a fake tear. "I don't think they'll let us in if we gave them the pouty face" I said, sarcasm lacing my words well. "You all have thirty minutes, it'll be dark so dress fancy, except Wilbur." I watched amusingly as Phil and Techn hurried off in a run. "Was I too harsh? Too intimidating?" I looked at Wilbur. "You can be scary if you give us that tone" Wilbur yelped, scratching the back of his head. I rolled my eyes before heading off to change. "Let me know about any things you and the others are concerned about." I walked away.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's wear/gear

_

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at the intel room with Wilbur and Phil talking. "Woah Dadza is wearing a corset" I laughed slightly. "I did some research, most of the males wear corsets to look 'appealing', so I decided to get us some from Nikki" Phil stated. I was sipping my light alcohol at the time Phil was talking, I ended up choking on it after hearing his last statement. "I *wheeze*.. Thats *Cough* interesting" I said, followed by for wheezes and coughs. Techno happened to walk into the room while I was sounding like a drunk tea kettle. "Breathe Y/N" Techno said patting my back as I calmed down. I placed a box of new ear pieces infront of them. "Take one, turn it on, and make sure it works." I said, after I got responses from the rest about it working I nodded. "Follow me" We all walked outside our base, walking down a few blocks. There sat a limousine under the lamp light. "Riding fancy tonight?" Techno cooed softly over my shoulder. "Yes love, fancy" I replied. "Just get in lovebirds" Wilbur said. I chuckled before getting in. I heard the engine start as the vehicle began moving away from it's parked spot.