-Epilogue-

I am creation both haunted & holy
Made in glory

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Author P.O.V-

Y/N awoke from his sleep. Two little kids ran around the room. "Daddy Y/N!!" A little girl yelled, climbing onto you. Y/N chuckled softly. "Where's your brother?" He asked as a little boy jumped on the bed, wearing a paper crown and a red mini cape, he held a wooden sword boldy. "Daddy Techno is picking potatoes for soup! He told us to wake you up but we got carried away.." The little boy pouted. Y/N chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair. "Well let's go meet him" Y/N said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. The boy smiled, running outside. Y/N picked up the girl and got out of bed. He placed the girl on his back with ease. "Weee!" The girl giggled as Y/N walked out of his room. Techno stood in the kitchen making soup. The sun shined through the cabin window. Y/N placed the girl down. "You two go outside and play with the ducks alright? We'll call you when dinner's ready" Y/N said in a gentle voice. "Okay!" The two kids said in sync before racing outside. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" The girl yelled as they left the house.

"Hey~ Techy~" Y/N smiled, hugging his shorter/taller/average lover from behind. "Hello Darling" Techno replied with a soft smile. "How'd you like it out here on a little cottagecore home? Better than the ruthless city.." Y/N asked, shoving his face into the crook of Techno's neck. Techno chuckled soflty. "I love it out here.. with you and the kids." Y/N hummed. "I heard Phil found love finally~ the poor old man" Y/N giggled. "I heard Tommy and Wilbur are starting a new nation. Tubbo lives with Ranboo, guess he got attached to the tall being" Techno added. Techno placed the chopped up vegetables into the boiling water, stirring it around for a bit. "You should go set up the table, the one outside" Techno suggested. "Yeah good idea" Y/N huffed, letting go of Techno. He gave him a peck on his cheek before grabbing bowls and walking outside. Y/N walked over to the table and placed it down. "Kids!" He yelled. The children ran up to him. Techno grew fond of them even though he despised them at first. "Can you go grab the napkins and cups, and you go grab the spoons and forks?" He smiled, ruffling the kids' hair. "Yes father!" They both jogged into the house.

Wither now bothered other people, they would still drop by in Y/N's head to say hello and catch up on things. A life like this was nice. He played with his hair till it fell back in place. The kids set up the table nicely as Techno placed the steaming soup in the middle along with a chug of iced lemonade. "Dinner is ready" Techno pecked Y/N's cheek.

"Keep your Head Held High you got better days to come"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading

Head Held High

I hope you enjoyed my book as there are more to come. I appreciate the patience everyone had with me and I'm glad they enjoyed!
I'm afraid that this is the end of the wonderous book.
Till we meet again reader.

<3