A Quick Dip

A Quick Dip

______________________________

I laid on his chest, he was sweaty, but I didn't care. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head. My head was still fuzzy from my climax.

His breathing finally settled down "Wow. I can honestly say I didn't expect that to happen." He said with a chuckle. He sat up forcing me to sit up as well. I wanted to lie there for a while longer. He got up and walked over to our clothes and picked them up. He shook them to try and get the sand out of them.

I got up from the sand and tried to swipe off the sand that was sticking to me, it wasn't coming off. "This is why I don't go to the beach."

Guzma laughed at my struggle "The best way to get the sand off is getting wet."

"Get wet huh?" I looked over to the ocean and back at Guzma. "I'm not falling for it."

He got a confused look "What do you mean" He started to walk to me with my top in hand, then it clicked "Ohhh, you don't want to take a little dip?" He unbuttoned his pants and started to pull them down.

"Guzma, give me my top." I held my hand out.

He kicked off his pants from his ankles. "You want it? Then you need to come and get it." He turned and started to run toward the ocean.

"Guzma! Come back here!" I chased after him. He was way faster than me.

He ran into the ocean and held my top above his head to keep it from getting wet. "Like I said, princess, you need to come and get it!" he yelled to me. Where he was standing the water went halfway up his chest.

I was left standing on the shore. "Guzma get back here! What if someone came out here?" I stomped my foot in the sand.

He chuckled at my little tantrum "Then I guess they get to see your gorgeous naked ass!"

I started to wade my way in the water till it got to my knees. "Guzma come on! Give me my top!" I was getting frustrated.

He started to walk back to shore. "Oh are you getting' mad, princess? You know that you're cute when you're mad." He teased

I held my hand out for him to finally give me my shirt. He slowly handed it to me then suddenly he bunched it up into a ball and threw it behind me back onto the beach. I turned and saw it land on the shore. "Guzma!" I scolded him! I turned back and he was right there.

"Oops! My bad. Well since you are already in the water." He picked me up and threw my over his shoulders. "Why don't you join me?" He started to walk back into the ocean.

I started to kick my feet hoping he would put me down "Guzma you put me down right now!" That was very stupid of me to say.

"Alright, Princess. If you say so." He flipped me back over his shoulders and I splashed into the water. I resurfaced giving him an angry look. "Ohh wait, did you want me to put you down on the shore?" He bent over so he was at my eye-level "Sorry, Princess." He most certainly was not sorry.

I splashed him "Yeah right you're sorry!" I yelled at him.

He shrugged "Yeah you're right, I'm not sorry. What are you goin' to do about it?" he swam around behind me and put his hands on my shoulders "But I'm sure I can make it up to you." He whispered in my ear.

I sighed, "Well I suppose you could." He turned me around and wrapped his hands around my ass lifting me up and waded his way in the water to a rock attached to the shore and leaned me against it.

He took my wrists on both hands and pinned them against the rock and went in for a kiss. He kissed me for a while, even though he was pinning me down this kiss felt more romantic. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. He was firing me up again.

"Is this better, Princess?" He whispered in my ear. Before I could answer Guzma eyes looked upward and had a look of shock on his face.

"What are you two doing?" I looked up and standing on the rock was Kukui.

Guzma leaned over me to try and cover me "Kukui, what the fuck!" Guzma yelled at him.

"Hey I just heard some noises out here and no one was at the bon fire anymore. I had to check it out." He started to laugh "I never thought I would catch you two skinny dipping."

Guzma was visibly angry "Well you checked it out now fuck off will ya?"

He put up his hands "Okay, okay I'll leave." He turned and walked away. "Make sure to put out the fire when you come back in." We were silent until we heard the house door close.

Guzma sighed in relief. "Well damn, that ruins a moment." He looked at me and I was trying to cover my embarrassment behind my hands. "Aw come on, it's okay. Kukui would never tell anyone about this."

"I am so embarrassed." I cried into my hands.

Guzma took me into his arms and turned his back against the rock. "I'm sorry, this is my fault. I hope you'll forgive me."

I uncovered my face and looked into his. He looked really guilty and I could tell he was genuinely sorry. "Promise you won't tell anyone. If anyone found out I would be on all sorts of tabloids."

He tightened his embrace "I would never. The old me, maybe, but now I would never want to hurt you. I really like you, y/n." He kissed me on the forehead.

I felt better as he held me so closely. I wrapped my arms around him now too. This was bad; I think that the stupid psychic was right.

______________________________