Good Morning

Good Morning

______________________________

*ADULT THEMES AHEAD!!*

Y/n's POV:

We made our way back to shore and walked up the beach. Guzma quickly slid up his pants and got a bucket from the side of the house. He walked back to the shore and filled it with ocean water and put out the bonfire. I struggled to get my clothes over my wet body.

Guzma noticed, "Here just wear my jacket." He wrapped his black jacket with a large red "X" on the back of it around my shoulders. It was long enough to cover me, so I just held it around me to keep me covered.

We opened the door into the house slowly, hoping to not make any noise. We went down the hall to the open guest bedroom. We quietly entered the room and shut the door.

I sighed a sigh of relief and flopped onto the bed. I looked up to the ceiling. What a night. I looked over to Guzma; he was disrobing again. Apparently, his wet body also made his clothing uncomfortable.

He flopped down next to me. "I am beat." He said with a sigh.

I turned over and I laid on his chest. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. We fell asleep in each other's arms. For the first time in a while I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

We awoke to a knock on the door. "y/n wake up! It's morning!" It was Burnet.

Guzma stretched and wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning, Princess." He kissed me on my nose.

I giggled. "Good morning." I started to sit up but Guzma pulled me back down.

"Where do you think yer going?" he asked. He was obviously still very tired "Five more minutes." He said as he started drifted back to sleep.

"But we need to get up." I whispered to him.

He sighed deeply "Says who?"

I giggled again and rubbed my nose against his "Burnet, she told us to wake up."

He pulled me in closer and kissed me "She said your name, not mine" he flipped over.

"Oh come on. Get up, lazy bones." I pulled him back over as hard as I could. He was lying flat on his back now.

"Make me." He growled. That gave me an idea.

I crawled on top of him and straddled his waist. I leaned forward and started to kiss his neck.

He let out a small chuckle "What do you think yer doin'?"

"Trying to wake you up." I tickled his ear with my words.

"I don't think it's working. You should try harder." He slid his hands up my thighs and groped my ass.

"Oh really?" I lightly bit his earlobe. I slid my body downwards till my face was near his crotch. He was already erect. "It looks like it's working to me."

"No, no, I'm still not awake yet." He put one of his hands on my head. He lightly pulled my hair.

I held his erection in my hands and ran my hand slowly up and down its cock. He inhaled deeply and tilted his head back slightly. I took my tongue and started near the base and slid it slowly to the tip. His grip on my hair tightened.

"This is the best way to wake up" he groaned.

His reactions made me want to please him more. I wrapped my lips on his tip and slowly engulfed his cock in my mouth. His head tilted back further, and a deep moan escaped him. I continued to take in his cock faster and faster. His grip on my hair was getting stronger and I could feel him pushing on my head.

"Fuck, y/n. I feel like I'm already going to cum." As he said that I decided to take him as far as I could. I swallowed his cock as far down my throat as it would go. It hurt my throat a little because of its size, but I was determined. He was moaning louder and slightly moving his hips.

He pushed my head further, he was about to come. I moved my head faster and with a loud grunt he came deep in my throat. I slowly slid his cock out of my mouth making sure not to spill his cum from my mouth. I looked up and looked him in the eyes as I swallowed his seed.

"Fuck, y/n, you are crazy you know that?" He slid his hand down my face and I cradled my chin in his palm.

I slowly crawled back up to him "I know." I kissed him deeply.

Before we could continue, we heard another knock on the door. "What are you two doing? Screwing?" This time it was Kukui.

"Be out in a minute, damn!" Guzma shouted to him. He gave me one last kiss and sat up.

We got out of bed and got dressed. We were about to leave when Guzma took his thumb and whipped something off my chin. "Don't want you goin' out there with my jizz on your face."

We walked out into the living room. Shauna and Trevor looked horrible. I sat down next to Shauna on the couch. I pulled her close and stroked her hair. "Does my baby not feel good this morning?" I teased

"Bite me." She growled. You know that she is hung over when she isn't her bubbly self.

"Meow." Guzma said as he walked by to get the kitchen.

Shauna sat up a bit and held up a fist to Guzma but immediately laid back down on me. "I don't have the energy for you."

I sat and stroked her hair to comfort her. "There, there, it's okay."

She looked up at me "So how was your night with Guzma? I don't remember if I was just too drunk but I thought I saw you guys screwing on the beach."

I tried to make a poker face; it wasn't working.

______________________________