Photoshoot

My alarm goes off. It's 6 AM and the day of my first real photoshoot. I stretch a little bit before getting up. I was pretty used to getting little amounts of sleep from high school, but it was still hard for me to wake up today. I grab my phone to check it and there are a few texts from the night before.

From Harry: Good luck today! You're gonna be great

Harry was always so sweet. I'm so glad that I met him because this photoshoot opportunity couldn't have happened without him. 

To Harry: Thanks babes, hope you had fun with James last night :)

I scrolled and saw one from Mack

From Mack: WTF YOU WERE ON THE LATE LATE SHOW AND DIDN'T TELL ME

To Mack: I'll call you about it later, but yeah

That was kind of a lame response, but I honestly don't know how to explain it in a text. 

From Claire: Hey! I saw you on the Late Late Show. You looked so pretty! We should FaceTime soon

To Claire: Thank you so much! And YES

I'm really glad that Claire and I reconnected. It feels good to have another friend to talk with and everything. I've really missed her. We used to talk about being roommates and I really hope that we can be after she graduates. She has another year and a half of grad school though. I roll out of bed and hop in the shower, trying to wake myself up. I had laid an outfit out yesterday. I had asked Harry what I should wear and he said it was best that I was comfortable in what I wore, but it also should look professional enough as well. I really hoped that this outfit would accomplish that.

I pulled on the white trousers with a grid pattern and also put on a black cropped tank top. My jacket matched the trousers, and it was kind of like a dressed down pants suit. I also just put on my black converse because I knew I'd be walking around and on my feet all day. 

Staring at myself in the mirror, I turn so that I can see myself from different angles, making sure that I looked presentable

Staring at myself in the mirror, I turn so that I can see myself from different angles, making sure that I looked presentable. My hair is clipped up so that it's out of the way and my makeup is minimal. I did put on some red tinted lip gloss to give myself some color.

*****

I put my car into park and grabbed my bag. I walked into the studio to see the boys getting their hair done. They all looked really different from each other, which is what I wanted. I didn't really want them to have a theme or dress in similar colors because this album was a reflection of them. It just made more sense for them to appear the way that they wanted to, rather than getting styled by someone. The funny thing was that they were all wearing black jeans. They just had different shirts and jackets on. It was cool to see the unique styles that they had. Ashton was wearing a light shortsleeved button up, Calum was wearing a plain black t-shirt with a red jacket over top, Luke was wearing a white t-shirt with a leather and cheetah print jacket on top and Michael was wearing a black hoodie. "Hello!" I say cheerily as I set down my bag in an empty chair. All of the boys smile and greet me.