Dream Or Reality? (Lemon Chapter)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter that doesn't contribute (not much at least) to the actual story. It's more fan service than anything else. I will leave it up to the reader's interpretation if it actually happened or not. It's enough to say that things will turn 18+ real quick here. If you're the type of reader that's not interested in lemon chapters/fan service, you can skip to the next chapter without having to worry about the plot. It's not connected/canon until said otherwise. This one is for the degenerates (I am one too, just saying). You're welcome! Happy Valentine's Day! Now then, let the fun begin! 

(1st person view)

Those eyes... Those oceanic blue eyes of her's... They were hinting something. Was it sadness? Was it guilt? I couldn't figure it out in the moment. However, I wanted the truth behind them. Was she misreading the situation? All these questions were eating me inside. But she, or time will provide those answers.

I wake up grogily from my slumber, looks like I did pass out earlier. I open my eyes and scan my surroundings. I recognize the place, it's Rin's room. But why am I here? Shouldn't I be at the hotel with Luvia? 

Before I continued with more questions with no answers, someone opened the door to the room and entered it. The person was carrying a tray with a tea pot, two tea cups, two bagels and a small butter tray with some silverware. It was none other than my Master from the 5th Holy Grail War, Rin Tohsaka. I stared at her, my brows furrowed on slight confusion.

"Rin? What happened?", I questioned her for answers as I sit up in the bed.

Rin came to my direction and sat down on the edge of the bed, sitting the tray with the contents on the bed in between us.

"Glad you're awake, Archer. I was beginning to think you were never going to wake up. I brought something for you to eat", she said as she stared into my eyes.

"Thank you, Rin. But that still doesn't answer my question.", I pointed out as I grab a tea cup.

She sighed and then started explaining what happened after I lost consciousness. I was carried here by Saber via Rin's request so she can take care of me while the others rest after the battle. Shirou Emiya made a lot of noise on that regard but since it's Rin we're talking about, he knew there was no way to change her mind. Everyone else went to their respective places, but Luvia would check once in a while to see my progress. 

"So that's what happened... But why take care of me, Rin?", I asked her sincerely as I put down my tea cup.

She looks away shyly, as if avoiding to give an answer.

"Rin?"

She then looks at me, her brows furrowed. She seemed conflicted with something within herself, the question is what.

"Archer, you will not disappear again, will you?", she asked sternly. Her eyes pierce through me, looking for any signs of lies in my upcoming answer.

I sigh and answer truthfully, "Rin, you know we Servants are not meant to stay in this world. I'm no different than any of the others. I will, however, stay and protect you until we achieve victory, even if I'm no longer your Servant."

She looked down, her eyes no longer visibly as I see her hands griping the sheets. "Is it because I saved your life? Because you were my Servant, or is it because..." She started to flush across her cheeks. "...I mean something to you?! I can never tell with you! I can never tell what is on your mind!". 

Each sentence she spoke only got more and more loud, and with more irritation than the last. Now I have become the one at a loss for words. "I... Uh..."