Uncomfotable

Kirishima had never been one to start conflict but of course Bakugou who was currently big and playing video games while still in little gear was being an absolute Bitch.

"Hair for brains! I'm thirsty" Bakugou growled lowly "Give it to me now you fucker!" This was the thirtieth swear word Katsuki had said toward Kirishima and so now it was getting to a point where Kirishima was uncomfortable he didn't like the swearing he did not like the names thrown his way and Katsuki was being a total brat! He hadn't said please.

"Your useless your not giving me my drink" Something with that last sentence drove Kirishima to the absolute breaking point tears welled in his eyes.

"Your being such an ungrateful brat! I'm nothing but nice to you and you swear and call me names!" Kirishima was fuming anger and hurt lingered as he spoke his voice raising in tone. "Even yesterday when you didn't tell me you were lactose intolerant! I catered to your every need but you never said please or thank you!"
Kirishima then watched as Bakugou turned his head to look away from Kirishima. This upset him he grabbed the boys face by cupping his face with one hand his lips pressed together as Kirishima squeezed. "You will look at me as I speak little one" Kirishima then looked at Katsuki and let go of him.

"I'm so very disappointed in you and all this swearing is something naughty boys do and if your not going to listen then punishment is surely in order and after such a nice day we had yesterday" Kirishima made Katsuki drop the controller and then looked at him "apologize to Daddy for hurting his feelings with all this nasty language. Kirishima saw Katsuki shaking and then pulled off the boys shorts as he saw the boy was peeing he sighed

"Apologize for being so naughty or there will be no gaming and it will be ten spankings baby cakes" Kirishima crossed his arms and huffed he was being so difficult. Katsuki glared And the next words out of Katsuki's mouth made Kirishima feel nothing but annoyance his baby was testing him. It was the classic saying of any child.

"I hate you" kirishima gave a sad little look toward Katsuki

"Oh I know you don't mean that" Kirishima then picked him up and took him to the changing table which he knew Katsuki absolutely hated he cleaned him off and then diapered him up and changed him. He sat on the rocking chair and then sighed "15 spankings since naughty boys wouldn't swear and be so mean to Daddy" Katsuki held up this tough boy act. "It won hurt!" He knew that was a lie.

Kirishima pulled the boys diaper down "I will give you to the count of three" Kirishima began to rub the boys bottom gently "one" Katsuki just squirmed and kicked he obviously was seeing if Daddy would discipline him. Katsuki was testing Kirishima. "Two" Katsuki just kicked

"Let me go! I don wan spankies!" Kirishima looked at Katsuki he was still rubbing circles on the boys bottom.

"You know I still have to punish you and your not getting out of this now say your sorry and I'll reduce the spanking amount" Katsuki whined and started to thrash

"No! No no!" He looked away from Kirishima as the first spanking was delivered it shocked him and he gasped in surprise. Katsuki whimpered and then squirmed

"No more! Dat hurt!" Kirishima then spanked him again and the slap of his hand against Katsuki was the only sound heard before Katsuki burst out crying. "Dadddy I'm sorry! Pleasssse no more" Kirishima sighed and then placed his hand on the boys back.

"You were really naughty and hurt Daddys feelings after punishment I want you to write what you did wrong and then your going to apologize to me and then we can go back to playing your game buddy" Katsuki could only whimper his hands went to cover his bottom and Kirishima pried them off.

"I'll spank you five times without the diaper and five with it on ok but Daddy has to punish you for your naughty behavior I still love you very much ok and I know after this you'll try to behave no one is perfect but I do want you to respect me" Kirishima massaged the boys bottom before warning him of the next spanking his hand came down and Katsuki resumed his crying. After the five with the diaper off the boys bottom had become tinted red Kirishima allowed for a break and then told the boy to wait for him to come back with the lotion.

Katsuki had stood his pants down everything in the open as he waited he stood and cried when Daddy came back he clung to him. Kirishima expected him to want to run and hide but he was clinging to Daddy

"No more I be good I'm really sorry for swearin an bein super bratty by no say pease and tank chu" Katsuki gasped for breath before continuing to speak. "I say meanie things about Daddy too an I won do it again it was weally mean an I act like a bully" Kirishima used his thumb to swipe away the boys tears.

"Oh little one I know you regret your actions and you feel bad but I still have to finish your punishment I can't have you believe that you can get away with everything" Kirishima kissed the boys forehead before he had him lay over his lap diaper on and Kirishima once again spanked him the diaper collected the shock so it didn't hurt as much but it was still upsetting to Katsuki. 

Katsuki had requested to sit on his Daddys lap as he wrote a list of what he had done wrong when he finished he held it up to Daddy who double checked the list

"Katsuki do you want to apologize now?" Katsuki nodded immediately and then hugged Daddy and then sniffled

"Daddy I'm sorry! I hurt you feelins and I was a weally mean brat" Kirishima kissed his cheek and then held him close.

"Hey you were not a brat you were grumpy and having a hard time ok your still Daddys good boy" Katsuki started to suck his thumb until Daddy switched it out with his paci. "Your my sweet boy now now let's make you some peppermint tea and Daddy will help you with your game unless you wanna do something else?" Katsuki nodded

"Wan dada to pway wif me" Katsuki paused to suck on his paci. "I wan pway wif new toys and no videy game" Kirishima smiled and kissed his baby's cheek.

"Alright we can play with your new toys and I want to remind you Daddy really does love you little monkey" Katsuki giggled it was something Kirishima had never heard but it was adorable and so pure.

"Not a monkey! I a dwagon!" Bakugou giggled again "Roar!" He then play bit Daddy and then slobber kissed him all over. "I devour chu with kissys" Kirishima found him precious and was glad he was no longer upset and tearful it always hurt him when Katsuki was upset.

"Your such a cute little dragon aren't you?" Katsuki nodded and smiled happily roaring and making what he believed to be dragon noises.