Chapter 2

Bakugo was having a lot of fun digging  through his gifts. As he came across a little box that was wrapped in yellow he stopped none of his other gifts were wrapped so slowly going over to Kirishima he pointed at his lap. Kirishima got confused and just tilted his head.
"What do you want Baku?" Kirishima smiled his shark like teeth glimmering. Bakugo screeched and ran away from him hiding behind the couch in his room.
"Oh Baku I'm so sorry please don't be scared. I'm not a monster I didnt understand what you want you need to use your words" Kirishima walked around the couch and picked up Bakugo. If Kirishima would have known that Bakugo was afraid of his teeth he would not have laughed at the boy and lean in to kiss his forehead this made Little Baku burst out in tears full on sobbing. Kirishima put him down confused as to why he was crying.
"Don Lik yu teef" Baku sobbed as he sat on the floor. Kirishima felt a little sad that Baku was scared of him.
"Oh Baku I'm a dragon these are my dragon teeth" This caused the boy to stop crying and once his crying had died down he sniffles before asking
"Weally yu a dwagon?!" Baku quickly got up and tugged on Kirishima's pants.
"I wanna see!" Kirishima sat down and pulled Bakugo into his lap opening his mouth wide the boy examined his teeth.
"Don bite me!" Kirishima gave Baku a thumbs up to signify he wasn't going to bite. Once Baku was done examine Kirishima's teeth he turned around in his lap and picked up the little yellow box.
"Wats in dis?" Bakugo looked up Kirishima who smiled
"Open it to find out" With a little nod Bakugo tore open the paper and began to open the little gift. It was a black velvet box and when he opened it up there was a necklace with a fake red dragon tooth on it.
"Jewly is for girls!" Bakugo set the box down and looked up at Kirishima
"Why yu get me dis?" Kirishima picked up the necklace and put it around Bakugo's neck
"Because it looks manly on you and so you can have something that you can carry around to let you know I'm here" Bakugo smiled at these words
"I'm a big boy!" He stood up astarted to march around the room with high levels of confidence.
"Hey little man you wanna go to the lake and have a picnic" Kirishima was basically asking out Bakugo.  Bakugo seemed to stop and think for a minute before answering
"Of course Daddy and I'll bwing a blenket" Bakugo smiled proudly before laying back down in Kirishima's lap he snuggled against him and slowly his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep. Kirishima cooed at how sweet Bakugo was even if in his normal headspace he was arrogant, cocky, aggressive, and full of himself he some how was extremely sweet and well tempered when he was little. Kirishima planned the picnic for Tomorrow and once he had put Bakugo to bed he went to his own room leaving a note for Bakugo when the picnic was going to happen.