Chapter 3

Bakugou woke up and of course he was little when he woke up he looked around the room. "DADDY!" Bakugou called out. He smiled as he waited for Kirishima but when he didn't come he called again still no one came. "D-daddy?" Bakugou was really scared he was alone and little but his Daddy wasn't anywhere. Bakugou started to cry when he felt something wet near his legs he looked down as he realized he was wetting the bed. "Nu nu nu!" Bakugou sobbed as he felt his legs get all wet and his butt. He didn't like it one bit. Bakugou's phone rang and the boy leaned over and grabbed it he didn't want to move he wasn't done going potty and he didn't want to spread his mess. Bakugou was still crying as he answered the call it was Kiri. "DADDY!" Bakugou sobbed into the phone.
"Hey what's the matter?" Kirishima asked Bakugou he was concerned about why the boy was crying.
"I awone and it scawy and miss chu!" Bakugou was embarrassed to say what he had done he let out a choked sob.
"I wen potty on bed. I had accident" Bakugou squirmed on the bed in his mess it was icky and cold he wanted Daddy to make it go away make it all better.
"Ok, I'm coming baby!" Kirishima felt really bad how he had left his baby alone and that caused him to have an accident he might have to diaper the boy.
~Time skip~
Kirishima opened the door and raced to Bakugou "oh sweetheart how long have you been just sitting here?" Kirishima asked as saw a crying Bakugou sitting in the bed with a wet patch around him.
"No wan make messy" Bakugou whimpered thinking he was in trouble. He happened to be not as aggressive in little space as Kirishima noticed.
"You're not in trouble now hands up like your on a roller coaster so I can pick you up and get you all cleaned up" Bakugou smiled and looked at Kirishima. "I can go potty it was jus an accident" Bakugou started fidgeting nervously he didn't need diapers because of his little space he was a very good boy always asking to go potty and able to tell when he needed to go problem was he never was able to make it on time. 

After bath time Bakugou was given a new pair of underwear and put into clothes the boy was antsy and very jittery he seemed to be on edge he was slipping out of little space he was fidgetting with the necklace Kirishima gave him he was sitting on the couch as Daddy cleaned up he huffed and was big he kicked his legs and then huffed he should tell Kiri he did need diapers but of course he was too much of hotheaded brat. 

"Shitty hair you lied you're taking me on a date!" Bakugou was a blushing mess as he was holding Kirishima's hand they laid the blanket down and Kirishima unpacked the lunch he made for them. Bakugou was so nervous this was his first date no one had ever asked him out and now Bakugou was on a date with Kirishima the perfect man.