Chapter 5

Bakugou was trying to stay big he really was but the way they were talking asking questions and just the way he felt all warm around Kirishima he was really nice and everything he ever wanted in a person. He giggled and looked at Kirishima who was smiling as well after telling Bakugou a joke "You know when you smile and laugh I don't understand how people can call you mean" Bakugou smiled again "I like you dats why!" he bit his lip and sat criss-cross applesauce he felt childish when he did so even if it was considered rude and disrespectful. He gasped when Kirishima pulled out spicy chocolate he made grabby hands for it before sitting up "Can I have?" He looked at Kirishima's red eyes ablaze with happiness "Is someone slipping just an itty bit" Bakugou shook his head no but that was a big lie. "Maybes but I no tellin" He smiled and reached for the chocolates only for Kirishima to hold them above the boys reach "Gimme Gimme" He moved onto all fours and once again tried to reach them only to fall on Kirishima's lap. 

"Whats the magic word?" Bakugou gave a pout and seemed to let out a little whine "Hm I guess we got half a day before you couldn't help but be little sweetie" Bakugou gave a little grin 

"It cause you pretty an make my tummy funny when I big" Bakugou had a light shade of pink on his cheeks he was very embarrassed "Peas chocowate" He pointed at Kirishima's hand who happily gave him the little box and watched the boy light up as he took one out and ate it. Bakugou ate them all his mouth covered in chocolate and he was little red "dat spicy wan milky!" Bakugou started to squirm unhappily and whine. 

"Oh hold on I brought you a bottle of milky in case this happened" Kirishima gave it to him and held the bottle up for the boy as he drank it greedily some even falling down his chin he leaned into the bottle more he was a hungry little one. He pulled away when no more would come out and thats when Kirishima wiped his face clean he whined "Nuh" he shut his eyes tight and when Kirishima finished kissed the boys forehead. Bakugou flushed red and looked down he felt all fluttery he then looked at Kirishima a smiled plastered on his face "Dey were yummy" he bounced a little and then gasped as he saw two ducks waddle into the water "Duckies!" Bakugou took of his shoes and pants and his shirt he was wearing a pullup under his boxers he ran off to the ducks getting his feet all muddy. Kirishima called for him to come back but he didn't listen and then happily went into the water following the ducks "quack! quack!" he giggled and was in up to his knees the water was cold it made him need to pee so he did his pull-up bulged and sagged Kirishima walked in and picked him up putting him over his shoulders "Daddy was calling for you and you didn't listen I brought us swimsuits and you a swim diaper so there was no need to get all naked come on" Kirishima carried him back and laid him down taking off his boxers and the wet diaper before wiping him down and putting the shark themed diaper on the boy and swim shorts "Don't go in farther then your waist now go on Daddy will be down in a second" Bakugou nodded and ran off thankful Daddy was prepared.