The Party

Bakugo should have known better then to drink he wasnt nesscarily a lightweight but still invited over Kirishima his crush and Denki.
Three hours before party was originally going to happen
Text
Shitty hair: Hey I'm bringing some beer!

Bakuhoe: Fuck Yeah!

Pikachu: Damm where'd you get it?

Shitty hair: I'm not telling you now let's get our party on!!!!

Bakugo looked up from his phone at the sound of the door. Opening it up he saw Denki and Kirishima outside his door. Kirishima had already cracked open a bottle and so had Denki. Once they were all in Bakugo's room the started to chat and drink time seemed to fly by and Bakugo had only drank half of one bottle he felt a tiny bit tipsy.
"Duuudes I'm leaving" Denki stumbled out the door leaving the two alone and Kirishima was on his third beer he was almost no where near tipsy.
"Dude come on drink up!" Kirishima once again pushing Bakugo to drink and at this point pretty annoyed Bakugo chugged the whole thing cracked open another one and drank all of it. After doing this three times Bakugo was drunk.
"So manly" Kirishima praised and this caused Bakugo to slip even if he was drunk.
"Hey Kiri I wanna tell yoo something" Bakugo slurred is words as he spoke.
"What man?" Kirishima was now listening at full attention.
"I'm a little" Bakugo smiled and then passed out on the couch leaving a stunned and a bit confused Kirishima alone in his room. Kirishima took it as his responsibility that he had been entrusted this information and he was actually stoked because he was a Daddy and he had this crush Bakugo.
"Maybe this could work!" Kirishima started digging through all of Bakugo's stuff until he found what he was looking for. All of Bakugo's little supplies. It wasn't much but Kirishima was going to change that. It was 10:26 and so Kirishima went out of UA and went to the nearest baby store and he bought as much as he could. When he came back he laid out all of the stuff he had gotten and then slept on Bakugo's bed.

Bakugo woke up and when he saw all the little stuff laid out he slipped. He went over to the red pacifier and started to suck on it the color reminding him of Kirishima. As he was slooking through all his stuff Kirishima walked in the room to see Bakugo sucking on the pacifier he had gotten.
"Does little Baku like his presents?" Kirishima was still a bit sleepy and when he saw Bakugo all smilies and being himself it woke Kirishima up.
"I'm Sowwy Kiri! I unter stand if yoo don like me!" Bakugo started to cry fearing the worst.
"No baby I still love you" Kirishima went over to comfort the crying Bakugo.
"Yoo luv me?" Bakugo wiped away his tears and looked up at Kirishima. Kirishima nodded his head yes.
"Will yoo be my Daddy" Bakugo was hesitant at asking.
"Of course Baku! I'll be your Daddy!" Kirishima grinned as Bakugo hugged him and said in an almost unaduible tone.
"I Lub yoo Daddy" Kirishima kissed Bakugo's forehead and then pointed towards all the gifts
"you have more you know" Bakugo smiled and let go of Kirishima and went back to exploring his gifts.