𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8- I ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ

Warning- this is a long wait yet the chapter is short so please dont come after me, you can unfollow me if you want since it's my fault for not updating and keeping my promises to all of you

Shouyo's pov:
..."kenma, i wish i could see you again and say sorry" i said and chuckled softly "I wish i could have said goobye to you, but atleast your still happy, too bad it isnt me making you smile anymore" i smiled at what i said and looked at the aircraft's window while tears flow down my eyes. "I really am sorry..." I mumbled as i sob "I'm sorry that i smiled for all of you..."

"I'm sorry i kept trying..."

"I'm sorry that i love you"

I smiled and kept sobing till i fall into slumber.

Third persons pov. (Shouyo's dream)
"How are you shouyo?" Carla Hinata said "M-Mom?" Shouyo cried "Nii-chaaannnn!!!!! I miss you so much!!!!" Natsu hinata shouts "Na...natsu-?" shouyo looked around and looked at his little sister with wide eyes "Heyo kiddo, Hows your life goin' kid?" Daina Hinata smiled "Dad?-" shouyo looked everywhere and saw his sister, mother and father  standing there with open arms. "I-" shouyo slowly tried to walk to them but as he put his foot down in the ground, the image of his parents and sister welcoming him started to fade away. He started to walk faster then ended up running but there was just no use, it looked like his family is so far away from him, he couldnt reach them. No matter how fast he moves, they just keep on fading, "W-wait!!! Please!!! I dont want to be alone anymore! Please d-dont leave me-" he stumbles down and looked at his family who is currently fading away before his eyes. "..." tears began to flow trough his eyes then he sighs and chuckles "I guess theres no use huh?.. "he stands up and lifted his right hand up to his face where he could see his family, looking like he's trying to reach for them "I thought you guys missed me... but why did you leave me again?" He smiles looking at the fading figures with teary eyes. "..." he sighs and put his hand down then kneeled in the white empty looking room "I... miss you too"

Then he woke up. Dry tears in his cheeks. He was starting to loose his faith and emotions then a sentence flashed in his mind saying, 'ni-chan, smile for me okay?' he then shook his head to make the memory fade away and said "I'm sorry natsu but i can't handle the pain anymore, you were the only one i have left yet you also dissapeared" he then stood up as the plane had landed to it's destination

"Hello america and goodbye japan" he said and walked down the staircase of the plane

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬

𝐀/𝐍
I guess im loosing tons of followers today but i dont mind, it was my fault anyways and aside from that, I hope you have a nice day and will continue on with your life cause your not alone, I'm here for you if you need me :))) I also hope you liked this chapter.